Thread: Infinite Ammo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    You need to reverse the weapon class and find the pointer to it wich wont be the actually ammoutnt of bullets you find on the debuger since nexon got smart they got functions thet multiply and divide the value of the actual ammo so its not that easy to find if you go for your noobie method

Noobs focus toomuch on big hacks expecting just editing one address wich they cant even find lulz
    Subscribe

www.Youtube.com/XanaxEdits

:yourock1:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I had semi-unlimited ammo for awhile via mod. If u ran rapid fire with a Shit ton of firekeys you could shoot bullets after 000/000 and some would do damage some wouldnt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i posted something on this a while back.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/334-coding...g-address.html
    It was like almost unlimited ammo, but it changed all your ammo into blanks when you changed the setz opperatoion if i recall correctly.
    but without th setz and only the first addy nopped it would make you be able to shoot infinite, but they would be blanks after you hit 0 ammo.
    I guess thats close unless im miles off and its server sided.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    That's almost bumpable without ban because a the rule is 4 weeks old lols

But its obviously doable if gavip has it, my theory is we have to find the addy that connects to the server and gets your ammo ammount then nop that or figure out how to change everything to melee since by looking at there hack in action, all guns come up in melee format where there is no physical ammo amount in the bottom right of the screen

The only thing I can think of is some sort of attribute edit. Because in Weapons.txt, each gun has a set GunType= some number, if the number is 1 (goin by memory here so maybe wrongon number) then the game sees it as a melee item, if its GunType=3 its an AR, and so on and so forth, do it like old knife hax maybe (changing the ammo type) only figure out how to apply it to gun type
    Last edited by supercarz1991; 05-16-2011 at 05:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    In asm reverse engineer everytime you shoot a bullet it Decreses a value
    Nexon checks if ammom address value is set to something people will do for unlimited ammo such as 999 or also checks if the operation is noped.

and when you pickup ammo cases in fireteam mode the functions adds a value to your pointer for your ammo

i would recomend you twiken the address to add instead of inc ur value this way everytime you shoot you will gain a new bullet

INC to ADD ASM
    Subscribe

www.Youtube.com/XanaxEdits

:yourock1:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Smart idea flayer.....didn't think to try that...im still thinkin its gotta do with guntype

Here...this is straight from attributes

Code:
    M9: [Weapon0] Name="M9" Guntype=0 ClientWeaponType=1 MinPerturb=1 MaxPerturb=7 DuckPerturb=1 MoveDuckPerturb=1 PerturbIncSpeed=1 PerturbDecSpeed=0.6 MaxCamRecoilWag=100 BaseCamRecoilWagL=1.0 BaseCamRecoilWagR=-1.0 MaxCamRecoilPitch=0.2 MaxRandomPitch=0.05 BaseCamBackJitter=0.2 BackJitterRecover=3 RapidFireCount=0 MovePenalty=0 FireDelay=0 FireSndRadius=300 VectorsPerRound=1 ShotsPerClip=1000 Range=105 Effectrange0="105" Effectrange1="105" Effectrange2="105" etc etc etc...
    See the guntype at the top? That tells the game its a knife...M16A3 gun type is equal to 4...that's why I think its a gun type thing
    Last edited by supercarz1991; 05-16-2011 at 11:49 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12