Thread: List of Bases

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Stewie_Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    241
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Tired

    List of Bases

    Can someone like link me to a best base to look at to learn basic things about CA hacking.
    Gellin's vip seemed a bit complicated for me

  2. #2
    ++PashaAmd++'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    229
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    37
    dude. use the search function

  3. #3
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    goodotgl/KoUKH

  4. #4
    Stewie_Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    241
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ++PashaAmd++ View Post
    dude. use the search function
    I did but only one or two came up and i dont like them

    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    goodotgl/KoUKH
    By the way if your making next hack for Ca i suggest name BlackHole

  5. #5
    ++PashaAmd++'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    229
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie_Griffin View Post
    I did but only one or two came up and i dont like them



    By the way if your making next hack for Ca i suggest name BlackHole
    then make your own... if you know c++ it is not that hard

  6. #6
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Flameswor10 Menu Base

  7. #7
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    just use whit's

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  8. #8
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    whits has the Latest WORKING base, because i didnt release mine
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  9. #9
    cfsharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Use Gellin's, whits, and flameswor10's they're all good, if u need help you can add me on msn and i can explain some things for you

    Programming languages i know:
    C# Advanced
    -Putting it down for now, to learn C-
    C++ Beginner
    C Beginner




  10. #10
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by cfsharp View Post
    Use Gellin's, whits, and flameswor10's they're all good, if u need help you can add me on msn and i can explain some things for you
    your only calling the popular bases. The best base is one you made your self, If your still studying the programming language then, i recommend you study memory manipulation In memory, Everything is a byte, learn how to control those bytes. And Simple D3D9. If you dont want to create your own menu, ALL MENUS WORK!(someone have this idea the menus can get detected or something, well they might but I do not believe it), the only thing that might not be working are the detours. this is where memory manipulation comes in. Detour is to simply replace bytes at the main function. It is replace with the assembly keyword for JUMP. Jump to my Function and return back. the bytes you replaced are stored in the return so you go directly back from which you came.

    I think instead of using Jump you can use an other assembly keyword CALL. To call my function but your function Must have a return or it process will stop at your function.


    Ahh boy thats a lot isnt it.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to topblast For This Useful Post:

    NOOBJr (05-22-2011)

  12. #11
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    your only calling the popular bases. The best base is one you made your self, If your still studying the programming language then, i recommend you study memory manipulation In memory, Everything is a byte, learn how to control those bytes. And Simple D3D9. If you dont want to create your own menu, ALL MENUS WORK!(someone have this idea the menus can get detected or something, well they might but I do not believe it), the only thing that might not be working are the detours. this is where memory manipulation comes in. Detour is to simply replace bytes at the main function. It is replace with the assembly keyword for JUMP. Jump to my Function and return back. the bytes you replaced are stored in the return so you go directly back from which you came.

    I think instead of using Jump you can use an other assembly keyword CALL. To call my function but your function Must have a return or it process will stop at your function.


    Ahh boy thats a lot isnt it.
    I had that idea till you explained it.
    Coders = Nothing is detected
    Copy &Pasters = Menu is Detected get a new one
    Last edited by NOOBJr; 05-22-2011 at 12:04 PM.

  13. #12
    Se lutar tú vai além, humilde igual Jesus.
    MPGH Member
    Turbulence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Pensive
    jajajajajsajajajajsjajajaj
    Whit base
    Flameswor10
    and other using search bar =}

  14. #13
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    My sex base .

  15. #14
    cfsharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    your only calling the popular bases. The best base is one you made your self, If your still studying the programming language then, i recommend you study memory manipulation In memory, Everything is a byte, learn how to control those bytes. And Simple D3D9. If you dont want to create your own menu, ALL MENUS WORK!(someone have this idea the menus can get detected or something, well they might but I do not believe it), the only thing that might not be working are the detours. this is where memory manipulation comes in. Detour is to simply replace bytes at the main function. It is replace with the assembly keyword for JUMP. Jump to my Function and return back. the bytes you replaced are stored in the return so you go directly back from which you came.

    I think instead of using Jump you can use an other assembly keyword CALL. To call my function but your function Must have a return or it process will stop at your function.


    Ahh boy thats a lot isnt it.

    I never said to use their base for your own hack, i meant use their bases to help you learn how to create your own base....

    Programming languages i know:
    C# Advanced
    -Putting it down for now, to learn C-
    C++ Beginner
    C Beginner




  16. #15
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
    whits has the Latest WORKING base, because i didnt release mine
    Whit's is unstable.
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast