Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    habacuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wrw
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by djw111 View Post
    Where did YOU learn to code, im seeing where most coders learned to code, so i can find a place to learn to code at. Also im not so good with math:P
    Books , Teachers ( paying classes of programming) , youtube (he's really Helpfull) and much more !
    Last edited by habacuque; 05-23-2011 at 11:11 PM.


    My Niggas
    [html]
    @WE11ington
    @Capevaldo
    @Leoisso
    @AVGN
    @Whit (Nigga)
    @Xpeeh
    @TopBitch (TopBlast) lol
    @ Crash
    @Markoj
    and who i forgot to supposed be here !
    [/html]

  2. #17
    ++PashaAmd++'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    229
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post


    I know your main got banned for scamming. I wasn't point fingers at low posters. Posts doesn't mean shit.
    seems as if anyone you don't really know you say they can't code...

  3. #18
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    "coding" Hacks for Combat Arms isn't coding
    If you can't code anything but that, doesn't matter how good it is, then you don't know the programming language that you claim to know and you cant code.

    And I learned in High School, 10th grade, computer programming class, Started with c++, now were on to C#
    I totally disagree with you. Because someone have learn the language in a class, Book or Video doesn't mean be is better than someone making hacks. Making hacks is mainly based around Memory and assembly language while using Computer science to avoid being detected (polymorphism). If many of these people will stop copy and pasting and Try to learn something, they might, learn the programming via experience. You can be in a book as long as your want, and because the book says a bool is a byte large you try to make the boolean = 52. I am just saying they are other ways to learn than school, teachers, books and videos.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  4. #19
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    Can you honestly show me 1 base that doesn't have somebody else's function or procedure in it??? I try to learn from the C++ bases here on the forum but they are all the same with no originality, they all call the the same classes and functions... They are just about all set out the same, Honestly there is no skill in that, Im sure I could "paste a base" together in no time and I don't even code in C++. Sorry if some coders get offended but I have to say you guys who learnt just from hacks need to get out in the real coding world....


    P.s
    If you do decide to have a code of between each other, Can I suggest it NOT being a hack as there is too many "Paste'r Base'rs" around here that has there External HD filled with snippets.. Instead get together and work on something that needs an all round coding skill, dealing with types structures, correctly formatted syntax ect..
    Last edited by Departure; 05-24-2011 at 12:53 AM.

  5. #20
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by ++PashaAmd++ View Post
    You just fucking point fingers at random people that don't have a lot of posts and say "you can't code" WHEN YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW
    Actually, he does.

    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    I totally disagree with you. Because someone have learn the language in a class, Book or Video doesn't mean be is better than someone making hacks. Making hacks is mainly based around Memory and assembly language while using Computer science to avoid being detected (polymorphism). If many of these people will stop copy and pasting and Try to learn something, they might, learn the programming via experience. You can be in a book as long as your want, and because the book says a bool is a byte large you try to make the boolean = 52. I am just saying they are other ways to learn than school, teachers, books and videos.
    The definition of "being able to code" is fuzzy... However, I don't take someone who can code the grunt to be a coder. You need to be able to design to be considered a coder be myself. (Not graphics design, but proper program design). I find many "coders" lack it, and as a result create huge, unmanageable 1MB code files.

    Let's see you try to update that 100,000 LoC file in a year's time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    Can you honestly show me 1 base that doesn't have somebody else's function or procedure in it??? I try to learn from the C++ bases here on the forum but they are all the same with no originality, they all call the the same classes and functions... They are just about all set out the same, Honestly there is no skill in that, Im sure I could "paste a base" together in no time and I don't even code in C++. Sorry if some coders get offended but I have to say you guys who learnt just from hacks need to get out in the real coding world....


    P.s
    If you do decide to have a code of between each other, Can I suggest it NOT being a hack as there is too many "Paste'r Base'rs" around here that has there External HD filled with snippets.. Instead get together and work on something that needs an all round coding skill, dealing with types structures, correctly formatted syntax ect..
    +1

    That's not possible, even if you're programming in Assembly (for us). Who created the assembly instruction interpreter/executer? Oh, that's right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12