Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    djw111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3

    Where did you LEARN to code!

    Where did YOU learn to code, im seeing where most coders learned to code, so i can find a place to learn to code at. Also im not so good with math:P

  2. #2
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    I learn to code,

    C# i downloaded Visual C# and did the tutorial.

    VB.net; I copy and Paste an injector source use it (only a few months ago i fully understood what it did)

    C++ : i copy a Hotkey source given to be by rey and study it. I did my learning Steps from Fire God v1.0 ~ Fire God v2.1 improving on my math skills and a little D3D work. I continue with Coding in C++ to my current state. Using my understand of how computers work to fuel my coding.

    DirectX :

    Last edited by topblast; 05-22-2011 at 01:32 PM.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to topblast For This Useful Post:

    J (05-22-2011)

  4. #3
    Boomdocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAJAJ
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I learned How To Code From
    -------------------
    2008: Leeching
    2008 1/2: Began to copy And Paste
    2009: Mod bases & playing around wit c++
    2010: Began code hacks and post them // read c++
    2011: read c++ for 5 WEEKS AND NOW I COULD CODE..//update ect
    ------
    Learned allot when i was a noob.. now i just play around and discover shit
    ----
    credits people i learned from
    Bryan == he showed me a hack :O
    Youtube == made me feel like hacking
    People who have helped most
    fk127
    NUBZGETS SKIZZ == SHOWED ME D3D TRICKS AND FASTER WAYS
    FREEDOMEPEACE == CODING IS EASY
    LEGENDY == READING HELPS
    ZANE == D3D!
    TOPBLAST == HAKING IS FUN
    FLAMEOR//STEVE == CODING :d
    WHIT == MAKING BASE WORK
    HANS == D3D
    GELLIN == I COULD NOT READ WAT HE SAID
    IF I MISSED UR NAME SORRY BUT TAT IS MY LIFE OF COding1

    I have 120% In Math == Working Grade Above me ( yes math helped me)
    Last edited by Boomdocks; 05-22-2011 at 01:43 PM.
    " The Ground Is Above, This Noobs Have Mastered Gravity " - Aeir/Boomdocks
    Started Hacking in 2009, don't be too quick to say your a pro... ok theirs many of us who retired.. call us legends, if it was not for them... most of hacks & d3d designs won't be around ok.. #RespectOldNiggas

  5. #4
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomdocks View Post
    I learned How To Code From
    -------------------
    2008: Leeching
    2008 1/2: Began to copy And Paste
    2009: Mod bases & playing around wit c++
    2010: Began code hacks and post them // read c++
    2011: read c++ for 5 WEEKS AND NOW I COULD CODE..//update ect
    ------
    Learned allot when i was a noob.. now i just play around and discover shit
    ----
    credits people i learned from
    Bryan == he showed me a hack :O
    Youtube == made me feel like hacking
    People who have helped most
    fk127
    NUBZGETS SKIZZ == SHOWED ME D3D TRICKS AND FASTER WAYS
    FREEDOMEPEACE == CODING IS EASY
    LEGENDY == READING HELPS
    ZANE == D3D!
    TOPBLAST == HAKING IS FUN
    FLAMEOR//STEVE == CODING :d
    WHIT == MAKING BASE WORK
    HANS == D3D
    GELLIN == I COULD NOT READ WAT HE SAID
    IF I MISSED UR NAME SORRY BUT TAT IS MY LIFE OF COding1

    I have 120% In Math == Working Grade Above me ( yes math helped me)
    you still cannot code.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephen For This Useful Post:

    Gordon` (05-23-2011),J (05-22-2011),OBrozz (05-22-2011)

  7. #5
    Boomdocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAJAJ
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post


    you still cannot code.

    Thank You Come Again
    " The Ground Is Above, This Noobs Have Mastered Gravity " - Aeir/Boomdocks
    Started Hacking in 2009, don't be too quick to say your a pro... ok theirs many of us who retired.. call us legends, if it was not for them... most of hacks & d3d designs won't be around ok.. #RespectOldNiggas

  8. #6
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomdocks View Post

    Thank You Come Again
    ok, you can't code.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephen For This Useful Post:

    J (05-22-2011),OBrozz (05-22-2011)

  10. #7
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post


    ok, you can't code.
    no flaming here, oh and can you?
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to topblast For This Useful Post:

    ++PashaAmd++ (05-22-2011),Boomdocks (05-22-2011),J (05-22-2011),xx claws xx (05-22-2011)

  12. #8
    xx claws xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    no flaming here, oh and can you?
    thank you, and I bet he can't.

  13. #9
    cfsharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Cynical
    For C++ I the book C++ Primer Plus and Accelerated C++

    For C# I read MSDN Documentation and figured it out on my own

    Programming languages i know:
    C# Advanced
    -Putting it down for now, to learn C-
    C++ Beginner
    C Beginner




  14. #10
    ++PashaAmd++'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    229
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    37
    stephen is all full of shit
    he says no one can code except him... tho there is no proof

  15. #11
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ++PashaAmd++ View Post
    stephen is all full of shit
    he says no one can code except him... tho there is no proof
    lolololool. I didn't say that, did I? Lolz.

    @Pasha, fuck you. "IM PASHA, I KNOW THEY SYNTAX OF C" "TAHT MEANS I CAN CODE HAX BECAUSE I COPY AND PASTEEEEEEEEE"


    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/262-warroc...menu-base.html

    hm?

  16. #12
    ++PashaAmd++'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    229
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post


    lolololool. I didn't say that, did I? Lolz.

    @Pasha, fuck you. "IM PASHA, I KNOW THEY SYNTAX OF C" "TAHT MEANS I CAN CODE HAX BECAUSE I COPY AND PASTEEEEEEEEE"


    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/262-warroc...menu-base.html

    hm?
    You just fucking point fingers at random people that don't have a lot of posts and say "you can't code" WHEN YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ++PashaAmd++ For This Useful Post:

    OBrozz (05-22-2011)

  18. #13
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ++PashaAmd++ View Post
    You just fucking point fingers at random people that don't have a lot of posts and say "you can't code" WHEN YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW
    I know your main got banned for scamming. I wasn't point fingers at low posters. Posts doesn't mean shit.

  19. #14
    djw111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    I think there should be a Code off! Ftw.

  20. #15
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by djw111 View Post
    I think there should be a Code off! Ftw.
    "coding" Hacks for Combat Arms isn't coding
    If you can't code anything but that, doesn't matter how good it is, then you don't know the programming language that you claim to know and you cant code.

    And I learned in High School, 10th grade, computer programming class, Started with c++, now were on to C#
    Dont ban me

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to markoj For This Useful Post:

    Departure (05-24-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast