I WANNA DO A WIND STYLE RASEN SHURIKEN!

{NARUT~ARD}

I want to learn... Lol?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    learncpp.com has beginner tutorials

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swatfx For This Useful Post:

Ghost8631 (05-30-2011),whit (05-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by swatfx View Post
    advertising much

AND READ A FUCKING BOOK STOP ASKING FOR ONLINE SHIT THATS NOT HOW THIS WORKS. DO WHAT WE TELL U INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR EASY WAY. coding requires dedication and hard work, not just shortcuts.

Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffang0000 View Post
    advertising much

AND READ A FUCKING BOOK STOP ASKING FOR ONLINE SHIT THATS NOT HOW THIS WORKS. DO WHAT WE TELL U INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR EASY WAY. coding requires dedication and hard work, not just shortcuts.
    DID YOU READ A FUCKING BOOK!? STOP SAYING THAT SHIT BECAUSE YOU DONT LEARN FROM BOOKS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING, And trust me, MOST THE PEOPLE HATE DONT KNOW SHIT!

(Reference from Tving people )

This is what to do. If you are good at math then you will get programming understand. Computers are FAST but Dumb asses... What i mean is they can calculate fast but you gotta tell them EVERY FUCKING THING!

Hacking is mostly around memory. Computer's memory as you know are in Bytes. What you might not know is that Bytes are just not Memory Storage shit. Bytes are functions As for the byte {HEX : E9 | DEC : 233} means JMP for some processors. (You dont have to understand all, just some) These bytes will / might change depending on your processors architecture. Each different Processor Architecture have its own Assembly Language. JMP is an assembly language keyword which means Goto (someplace)

In memory Every Byte have its own Address. These are what we call Addies, and pointers. Addies are mainly in the form of Hexidecimal. You might know what that is, you might not. Hexidecimal is a Numberic Format of Base 16. Decimal is format of Base 10 and Binary is of Base 2. Bla bla blaa.. Just

GRAB A BASE AND LOOK AT IT, EVENTUALLY YOU UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON.
    [/SIZE][/COLOR]
    I just like programming, that is all.

Current Stuff:

• GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

aaaa

Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post

DID YOU READ A FUCKING BOOK!? STOP SAYING THAT SHIT BECAUSE YOU DONT LEARN FROM BOOKS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING, And trust me, MOST THE PEOPLE HATE DONT KNOW SHIT!

This is what to do. If you are good at math then you will get programming understand. Computers are FAST but Dumb asses... What i mean is they can calculate fast but you gotta tell them EVERY FUCKING THING!

Hacking is mostly around memory. Computer's memory as you know are in Bytes. What you might not know is that Bytes are just not Memory Storage shit. Bytes are functions As for the byte {HEX : E9 | DEC : 233} means JMP for some processors. (You dont have to understand all, just some) These bytes will / might change depending on your processors architecture. Each different Processor Architecture have its own Assembly Language. JMP is an assembly language keyword which means Goto (someplace)

In memory Every Byte have its own Address. These are what we call Addies, and pointers. Addies are mainly in the form of Hexidecimal. You might know what that is, you might not. Hexidecimal is a Numberic Format of Base 16. Decimal is format of Base 10 and Binary is of Base 2. Bla bla blaa.. Just

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Lol thanks so much I already looked at a Base, now i just need to find some addys and find were in the base to add the addys...

Thanks @topblast

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    i...agree with this...but am also offended

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by swatfx View Post
    that's a great site it's where i learned from
    IF I HELP YOU PRESS THANKS.

AVE SATANAS

<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/" onMouseOver="alert(document.cookie)">Mouse Over test</a>

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I Learnt off looking through man bases, and coding my own mini apps.
    I started off with VB, became pretty fluent in that language then moved to Cpp.

I can code pretty well in both languages, but I'm not the best.
    I suggest learning how to make simple "hello world" applications to start off with, then hacks. Get a feel to what you are doing, instead of jumping in and rage quittin a few days after.
    Teaching also takes time, I will be willing to teach you, for a small payment for my time and effort. Seems like a fair deal? Well it should be

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12