Thread: Paranoia mode

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    .::SCHiM::.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    733
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    833
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Paranoia mode

    While I was trying to hook DIP undetected, this happened. I don't know what it is or why it happens but for some reason it just happens. All objects are rendered just fine, the sky however...



    this is now a general hack-fuckup thread, post your failures and fuckups
    Last edited by .::SCHiM::.; 06-22-2011 at 10:35 AM.

    I'm SCHiM

    Morals derive from the instinct to survive. Moral behavior is survival behavior above the individual level.

    Polymorphic engine
    Interprocess callback class
    SIN
    Infinite-precision arithmetic
    Hooking dynamic linkage
    (sloppy)Kernel mode Disassembler!!!

    Semi debugger




  2. #2
    CALiquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
    While I was trying to hook DIP undetected, this happened. I don't know what it is or why it happens but for some reason it just happens. All objects are rendered just fine, the sky however...



    \general hack-fuckup thread, post your failures and fuckups.
    give me source
    epic sky is epic sky

  3. #3
    .::SCHiM::.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    733
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    833
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by CALiquid View Post
    give me source
    epic sky is epic sky
    I'm not going to release the source just jet, gotta finish the hook first. But maybe I'll save the source for this sky

    I'm SCHiM

    Morals derive from the instinct to survive. Moral behavior is survival behavior above the individual level.

    Polymorphic engine
    Interprocess callback class
    SIN
    Infinite-precision arithmetic
    Hooking dynamic linkage
    (sloppy)Kernel mode Disassembler!!!

    Semi debugger




  4. #4
    CALiquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
    I'm not going to release the source just jet, gotta finish the hook first. But maybe I'll save the source for this sky
    try to get rid of the hook and stuff i just want the sky or whatever is causign the sky

  5. #5
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    I've had that happen to me as well. Except the sky didn't explode like that.

  6. #6
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    5,706
    Reputation
    907
    Thanks
    7,296
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I remember one time I fucked up so badly lol, no other players could hurt or see me, and there were a shit-tonne of weapons lying around. Luckily I found the error and got rid of it pretty quickly. What a cock-up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I don’t think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.


    ++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

  7. #7
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I remember one time I fucked up so badly lol, no other players could hurt or see me, and there were a shit-tonne of weapons lying around. Luckily I found the error and got rid of it pretty quickly. What a cock-up.
    I would of took advantage of that fuck up

  8. #8
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Whatever you did in your hack caused the map to leak, at least for you, as in a brush wasn't finished, or you somehow deleted the sky. It looks BAD ASS, but it rapes resources on a computer lol.

  9. #9
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Whatever you did in your hack caused the map to leak, at least for you, as in a brush wasn't finished, or you somehow deleted the sky. It looks BAD ASS, but it rapes resources on a computer lol.
    by doing random stuff that the game doesn't like.

  10. #10
    spidermanftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Superheros never tell there location
    Posts
    1,237
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    171
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I remember one time I fucked up so badly lol, no other players could hurt or see me, and there were a shit-tonne of weapons lying around. Luckily I found the error and got rid of it pretty quickly. What a cock-up.
    So you made advanced god mode with weapon opk and stealth mode, but called it a mistake?

  11. #11
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    5,706
    Reputation
    907
    Thanks
    7,296
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by spidermanftw View Post
    So you made advanced god mode with weapon opk and stealth mode, but called it a mistake?
    Oh, was that what it was? I didn't know but it wasn't what I was intending to do so I removed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I don’t think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.


    ++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

  12. #12
    Element™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil / Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,208
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    978
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    IT'S FUCKING EPIC !
    Config :
    - PNY GTX 970 4GB
    - Intel i5 3540
    - Corsair Carbide 200 Series
    - PNY SSD 120GB
    - HDD 1TB Samsung

    Peripherals :
    - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013
    - Razer Deathadder 2013
    - Razer Tiamat 7.1
    - Razer Goliathus Control Big


  13. #13
    Se lutar tú vai além, humilde igual Jesus.
    MPGH Member
    Turbulence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Is a mode funny


  14. #14
    Marko™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    You broke it