Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    wassup gee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4

    how do u use codes?Sos i forgot.

    I have no idea on what the core.cpp and the string.h etc is.Can any1 plz halp me?

  2. #2
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    How do you forget how to code
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  3. #3
    dragonslop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    How do you forget how to code
    His lieing about it... he just wants to know how to code
    saying previous coding just to try get more attention

  4. #4
    wassup gee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    no i dont know how to code its just i have the codes but i dont know how to use hem so can u help me?

  5. #5
    ctpsolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you don't even know how to compile what you got, there's no point in telling you because you will never be able to get it working. And your leeched code will probably need some updating, at least addies but it could also have a detected hook or something.

  6. #6
    wassup gee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    can u just tell me how to "compile" everything like u said cuase im sure the codes work and arent detected

  7. #7
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,707
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,128
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by wassup gee View Post
    can u just tell me how to "compile" everything like u said cuase im sure the codes work and arent detected
    Learn C++. Download a base.

    I use Visual Studio.

    Press F7 to Compile but in your case Alt + F4.
    Last edited by Flengo; 07-11-2011 at 07:49 PM.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  8. #8
    SrNooB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    df
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslop View Post
    His lieing about it... he just wants to know how to code
    saying previous coding just to try get more attention
    I used to make hacks then I came back and I didn't know what to do because everythign changed / i forgot which things were which so

  9. #9
    wassup gee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    when people say c++ does that mean coding?

    were can i get visual studio or what u use
    Last edited by wassup gee; 07-11-2011 at 08:28 PM.

  10. #10
    flayer669's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by SrNooB View Post
    I used to make hacks then I came back and I didn't know what to do because everythign changed / i forgot which things were which so
    Well you sir used to c/p stuff into your source if you ever botherer in learning C++/ Memory hacking/Reversering/ASM you wouldnt get trouble at all o:
    Subscribe

    www.Youtube.com/XanaxEdits






    :yourock1:

  11. #11
    ctpsolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by wassup gee View Post
    when people say c++ does that mean coding?

    were can i get visual studio or what u use
    Yes, it's a programming language...

    If you have a working base (which I doubt, because all of the pubs seems to be detected) I'm guessing you got it from someone and that person would be able to explain how you can compile it or build it for you. But I'ma be nice and give you a little help (you could have found all of this with google though)

    Download Visual Studio Express: Free Developer Tools - Visual Studio 2010 Express | Microsoft Visual Studio

    You'll also need DirectX SDK: Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - DirectX SDK - (June 2010)

    If the base you got comes with a Visual Studio project file, all you need to do is open the file after you installed the programs and then build it. If not you need to add the files to a new project.

  12. #12
    kibbles18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    860
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    124
    don't you just hate it when you forget where to put codes?

  13. #13
    wassup gee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by ctpsolo View Post
    Yes, it's a programming language...

    If you have a working base (which I doubt, because all of the pubs seems to be detected) I'm guessing you got it from someone and that person would be able to explain how you can compile it or build it for you. But I'ma be nice and give you a little help (you could have found all of this with google though)

    Download Visual Studio Express: Free Developer Tools - Visual Studio 2010 Express | Microsoft Visual Studio

    You'll also need DirectX SDK: Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - DirectX SDK - (June 2010)

    If the base you got comes with a Visual Studio project file, all you need to do is open the file after you installed the programs and then build it. If not you need to add the files to a new project.
    wich 1 i download?theres like 5 i can downlod in the trying out section?

Similar Threads

  1. how to use codes?
    By tamamaster in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 12:57 AM
  2. (help) How do i use the hack source codes
    By khaisbeast in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 11:01 PM
  3. HOW DO U USE CODES TO MAKE A HACK
    By im-ur-nightmare in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 03:03 PM
  4. HOW DO U USE CODES IN GAME
    By im-ur-nightmare in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 01:04 PM