Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,133
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    298
    My Mood
    Cold

    Looking for a teacher

    Looking for someone to teach me how to create ca hacks.

    And don't just spam this thread saying, "LEARN C++ YA FRICKIN NOOOOOB," as I would like somebody to help me in coding related to hacking.

    Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Solo; 08-08-2011 at 04:10 PM.
    Nipples

  2. #2
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Well i would recommend you look in a previous public base and take a look at how things are done (Getting used to what your going to see / work on)

    Then go on this section and find some tuts like how to find bytes or how to update addresses and keep it simple , would help alot.

    If im leading you somewhere, +rep wouldn't hurt

    @Dyme

  3. #3
    Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,133
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    298
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
    Well i would recommend you look in a previous public base and take a look at how things are done (Getting used to what your going to see / work on)

    Then go on this section and find some tuts like how to find bytes or how to update addresses and keep it simple , would help alot.

    If im leading you somewhere, +rep wouldn't hurt

    @Dyme
    Gib me a link to a base and the rep is all yours.
    Nipples

  4. #4
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    @Dyme

    Look into this hotkey base and see how everything works first

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat..****ey-base.html

    Even though it is outdated, let's get you on a time machine

  5. #5
    OBrozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
    Well i would recommend you look in a previous public base and take a look at how things are done (Getting used to what your going to see / work on)

    Then go on this section and find some tuts like how to find bytes or how to update addresses and keep it simple , would help alot.

    If im leading you somewhere, +rep wouldn't hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyme View Post
    Looking for someone to teach me how to create ca hacks.

    I would like some person help focusing on hacking.

    Thanks guys.


    I think your doing something wrong


    Quote Originally Posted by Dyme View Post


    Gib me a link to a base and the rep is all yours.
    I have a hotkeybase for you? I'm sorta throwing away some of my hack stuff.
    Last edited by OBrozz; 08-08-2011 at 04:04 PM.

  6. #6
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post





    I think your doing something wrong
    [/B]


    lolwut im lost


    And im trying to keep him up to date once he knows simple shit in that base and knows some knowledge bout it[

  7. #7
    OBrozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    813
    [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post


    lolwut im lost


    And im trying to keep him up to date once he knows simple shit in that base and knows some knowledge bout it[

    He says he wants a personal tutor. your just a helper
    Im lost too.

  8. #8
    nxgunguy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    567
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    im lost >.<

  9. #9
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post

    He says he wants a personal tutor. your just a helper
    Im lost too.
    No one is nice enough to tutor him

    helping him by leading him = good sportsmanship

  10. #10
    Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,133
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    298
    My Mood
    Cold
    Here you guys:
    "I would like somebody to help me in coding related to hacking."

    I was listening to dubstep, which fucked up my mind.
    Nipples

  11. #11
    OBrozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post


    No one is nice enough to tutor him

    helping him by leading him = good sportsmanship
    Ill tutor him. Ive already tutored like 6 people!

  12. #12
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    @Dyme i gabe u link

  13. #13
    ᶠᶸᶜᵏ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    159
    do you also need someone to hold your hand while you walk or someone to feed you food? use the internet for help.

  14. #14
    OBrozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by ᶠᶸᶜᵏ View Post
    do you also need someone to hold your hand while you walk or someone to feed you food? use the internet for help.
    IYeah. The hand makes everyone feel better

  15. #15
    Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,133
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    298
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by ᶠᶸᶜᵏ View Post
    do you also need someone to hold your hand while you walk or someone to feed you food? use the internet for help.
    lolwut

    And @OBrozz new tutor? /OH PLEASE SAY YES
    Nipples

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for a teacher
    By Opk4Life in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 09:39 PM
  2. Looking for teacher
    By Rasta in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 12:19 PM
  3. Looking for a teacher
    By bobtothe2 in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 02:47 PM
  4. Looking For A Teacher
    By WannaB3Hacker in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 07:58 AM
  5. Looking for skilled Teacher
    By MasterMiloo in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 06:47 AM