Thread: Starting this.

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    ikroniik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.......... "Error"
    Posts
    572
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Bored

    Starting this.

    Guys im new to this and i wanna make a quick hack and i got codes and everything but idk what i should download or anything anyone point me in the right direction to get started?

  2. #2
    mountainjew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Amused
    What exactly do you know about c++, assembly, reverse engineering, d3d, and different based numbers? What "Codes" do you have?


    If you don't know anything, its going to be a little bit longer than "quick"
    1. Go to youtube, look for c++ thenewboston.
    2. Watch AND understand ALL of his c++ videos
    3. Learn hexidecimal, binary, and decimal numbers.
    4. Lookup basic assembly tutorials and get the basics down.
    5. Visit the C++/d3d tutorials on this forum. You should learn to hook onto test environment.
    6. Learn to dump CA files and find addresses
    7. Learn how to nop addresses.(tutorials)
    8. Learn to bypass hack shield and to create detours
    9. Use code:blocks or visual c++ to import your code, update the addresses, compile into a dynamic link library
    10. Inject into the game
    11. Rage at the fact the client crashed due to your detour or address being screwed up.
    12. Go to step 6 and repeat.

  3. #3
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainjew View Post
    What exactly do you know about c++, assembly, reverse engineering, d3d, and different based numbers? What "Codes" do you have?


    If you don't know anything, its going to be a little bit longer than "quick"
    1. Go to youtube, look for c++ thenewboston.
    2. Watch AND understand ALL of his c++ videos
    3. Learn hexidecimal, binary, and decimal numbers.
    4. Lookup basic assembly tutorials and get the basics down.
    5. Visit the C++/d3d tutorials on this forum. You should learn to hook onto test environment.
    6. Learn to dump CA files and find addresses
    7. Learn how to nop addresses.(tutorials)
    8. Learn to bypass hack shield and to create detours
    9. Use code:blocks or visual c++ to import your code, update the addresses, compile into a dynamic link library
    10. Inject into the game
    11. Rage at the fact the client crashed due to your detour or address being screwed up.
    12. Go to step 6 and repeat.
    You're crazy - there isn't any need to have to learn assembly and C++ and Direct3D and low level specifics and how to use every aspect of Code::Blocks and Visual Studio.

  4. #4
    mountainjew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post


    You're crazy - there isn't any need to have to learn assembly and C++ and Direct3D and low level specifics and how to use every aspect of Code::Blocks and Visual Studio.

    Oh, I thought he was going to create hack without leeching 95% of the code. My bad.


    Well in that case, he just needs a compiler, a base, and updated addies.

  5. #5
    ikroniik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.......... "Error"
    Posts
    572
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainjew View Post
    Oh, I thought he was going to create hack without leeching 95% of the code. My bad.


    Well in that case, he just needs a compiler, a base, and updated addies.
    i got codes for the basic hack and i wanna make a hack.... and release it and i will need help......

  6. #6
    Saltine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainjew View Post
    Oh, I thought he was going to create hack without leeching 95% of the code. My bad.


    Well in that case, he just needs a compiler, a base, and updated addies.
    Simply understanding memory, and knowing basic C++ syntax is enough to prevent such an offense...

Similar Threads

  1. B3 BETA STARTS THIS MONTH
    By Karol401 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 02:34 PM
  2. Starting this game again...
    By Paladin in forum Mabinogi Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 09:09 PM
  3. starting this stuff
    By jaltman in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:49 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 02:37 PM
  5. we need to start this up again
    By yourtiy in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 06:01 PM