What exactly do you know about c++, assembly, reverse engineering, d3d, and different based numbers? What "Codes" do you have?
If you don't know anything, its going to be a little bit longer than "quick"
1. Go to youtube, look for c++ thenewboston.
2. Watch AND understand ALL of his c++ videos
3. Learn hexidecimal, binary, and decimal numbers.
4. Lookup basic assembly tutorials and get the basics down.
5. Visit the C++/d3d tutorials on this forum. You should learn to hook onto test environment.
6. Learn to dump CA files and find addresses
7. Learn how to nop addresses.(tutorials)
8. Learn to bypass hack shield and to create detours
9. Use code:blocks or visual c++ to import your code, update the addresses, compile into a dynamic link library
10. Inject into the game
11. Rage at the fact the client crashed due to your detour or address being screwed up.
12. Go to step 6 and repeat.