Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Tstovall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah

    [PREVIEW/HELP] LaVoTs CA Menu Hack/Trainer v1.0

    Alright, I'm working on developing my first hack. It's different that most hacks you've seen and guaranteed undetected.
    (Not leeched) and I am hoping to have it finished within a day or two.

    Heres how it works. A series of DLLs are arranged in a folder, you inject what I like to call the "stealth" or ghost DLL into Combat Arms/HackShield As it opens. What this DLL does is it will disable HackShield's auto update LOG so that HackShield will not have any effect on a hack that is used, as if it had amnesia. It's kinda hard to explain pretty much its like you're disabling HackShield. You're probably thinking, yeah it will work, until HackShield realizes that a change has been made to it then you're game crashes. Nope. Thats where another DLL comes in. Inject this DLL then HackShield will not be able to back a compatibility check thus it won't realize that a change has been made to it which enables you to use the menu.exe (Hack)
    without being detected. Btw - Sorry if this explaination isn't very drawn out, I had typed a very well explained explanation of this but then I accidently exited MPGH.net and I lost all of my text that I had typed.

    After the menu.exe application is opened (which is our hack) you will have a variety of hack options to enable by entering positive and negative values in there individual spaces.
    For example: Lets say you want to enable No Recoil, the menu would correspond like so:
    No Recoil : 0
    To enable No Recoil enter the first positive integer into its value box. (Sorry if that sounded complicated)
    Like the number 1.
    No Recoil : 1
    Because a positive integer was entered into No Recoils space - No Recoil has been enabled.
    Speed Hacks integers go 1 - 20.

    Menu Hack Includes:
    Aim Assist (if I can correctly assemble it)
    Fly Mode
    Super Bullets
    Chams (Of Course)
    No Recoil
    No Spread
    Hide Sniper Overlay (ZOOM)


    Alright hopefully you understood that I'm not good at explaining.
    I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but while developing my hack I have ran into a small problem.
    All of the text (characters) on the menu are QUESTION MARKS (???). And I am wanting to know how to edit
    them into english words. Its not possible with the program I am using to create my hack. IS THERE A WAY I CAN
    EDIT THE QUESTION MARKS INTO REAL WORDS?
    For example: No Recoil should say No Recoil but, it only says ??????
    What kind of program can I use? The application hack has already been created so I need to open it in a program to edit it!

    Heres a picture of menu hack:




    HOW DO I MAKE QUESTION MAKES INTO ENGLISH TEXT?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    SSPicture.png  

    Last edited by Tstovall; 10-14-2011 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Picture Error

    ____________________________________________

    When life gives you a sub-woofer plug it in and listen to dubstep.

  2. #2
    jerty000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ██████ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Posts
    701
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I think this has to go to
    Combat Arms Hack Coding/Source Code
    Thank me If i helped or even if I didnt

  3. #3
    myctrlbroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Turtle beach.
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    -_- ^^ just help him ffs.

  4. #4
    Refrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by jerty000 View Post
    I think this has to go to
    Combat Arms Hack Coding/Source Code
    I think this has to go to
    hell

  5. #5
    Syntacma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tstovall View Post
    Alright, I'm working on developing my first hack. It's different that most hacks you've seen and guaranteed undetected.
    (Not leeched) and I am hoping to have it finished within a day or two.

    Heres how it works. A series of DLLs are arranged in a folder, you inject what I like to call the "stealth" or ghost DLL into Combat Arms/HackShield As it opens. What this DLL does is it will disable HackShield's auto update LOG so that HackShield will not have any effect on a hack that is used, as if it had amnesia. It's kinda hard to explain pretty much its like you're disabling HackShield. You're probably thinking, yeah it will work, until HackShield realizes that a change has been made to it then you're game crashes. Nope. Thats where another DLL comes in. Inject this DLL then HackShield will not be able to back a compatibility check thus it won't realize that a change has been made to it which enables you to use the menu.exe (Hack)
    without being detected. Btw - Sorry if this explaination isn't very drawn out, I had typed a very well explained explanation of this but then I accidently exited MPGH.net and I lost all of my text that I had typed.

    After the menu.exe application is opened (which is our hack) you will have a variety of hack options to enable by entering positive and negative values in there individual spaces.
    For example: Lets say you want to enable No Recoil, the menu would correspond like so:
    No Recoil : 0
    To enable No Recoil enter the first positive integer into its value box. (Sorry if that sounded complicated)
    Like the number 1.
    No Recoil : 1
    Because a positive integer was entered into No Recoils space - No Recoil has been enabled.
    Speed Hacks integers go 1 - 20.

    Menu Hack Includes:
    Aim Assist (if I can correctly assemble it)
    Fly Mode
    Super Bullets
    Chams (Of Course)
    No Recoil
    No Spread
    Hide Sniper Overlay (ZOOM)


    Alright hopefully you understood that I'm not good at explaining.
    I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but while developing my hack I have ran into a small problem.
    All of the text (characters) on the menu are QUESTION MARKS (???). And I am wanting to know how to edit
    them into english words. Its not possible with the program I am using to create my hack. IS THERE A WAY I CAN
    EDIT THE QUESTION MARKS INTO REAL WORDS?
    For example: No Recoil should say No Recoil but, it only says ??????
    What kind of program can I use? The application hack has already been created so I need to open it in a program to edit it!

    Heres a picture of menu hack:




    HOW DO I MAKE QUESTION MAKES INTO ENGLISH TEXT?
    http://www.microsoft.com/express

    i dindnt Understand Nothing of what you said ^ check if thats what you talking about

  6. #6
    Ixxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Fine
    Questions:
    1.Why are you making it an exe? DLLs are simpler....
    2.You made a working bypass??
    3.What program are you using to make your hack? It's easier to fix the problem at the source rather then to deal with the symptoms.
    4.WHY are you making an exe????

    And for your problem, you can always just hex edit. Quick and cheap solution
    "El primer deber de un hombre es pensar por sí mismo." - José Martí

    "A dwarf on a giant's shoulder sees the farthest of the two." - Ray Bradbury

    "Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret." - Sir Francis Bacon

    "The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. - Randy Pausch

  7. #7
    Tstovall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    I know it seems confusing, DLLs are way more simpler, but I was trying to be unique. Sorry..

    ____________________________________________

    When life gives you a sub-woofer plug it in and listen to dubstep.

  8. #8
    Tstovall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixxz View Post
    Questions:
    1.Why are you making it an exe? DLLs are simpler....
    2.You made a working bypass??
    3.What program are you using to make your hack? It's easier to fix the problem at the source rather then to deal with the symptoms.
    4.WHY are you making an exe????

    And for your problem, you can always just hex edit. Quick and cheap solution



    I know it seems confusing, DLLs are way more simpler, but I was trying to be unique. Sorry..

    ____________________________________________

    When life gives you a sub-woofer plug it in and listen to dubstep.

  9. #9
    Tstovall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Alright I get it, Bad idea. I'm just a noob =I . I'll just forget about developing and it stick with dlls.

    ____________________________________________

    When life gives you a sub-woofer plug it in and listen to dubstep.

  10. #10
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Tstovall View Post
    Alright I get it, Bad idea. I'm just a noob =I . I'll just forget about developing and it stick with dlls.
    You are still 'developing' when you are making dll's
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to flameswor10 For This Useful Post:

    Saltine (10-18-2011)

  12. #11
    Saltine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    You are still 'developing' when you are making dll's
    Fuck this coding shit, I'll just make dll's instead.
    @flameswor10

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Saltine For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]flameswor10 (10-19-2011)

Similar Threads

  1. Help with no menu hack?
    By LawlFaceXD in forum WarRock Hack Source Code
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 05:07 PM
  2. [Help Request] Please Help With Menu Hacks
    By power010 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 05:36 AM
  3. I need help with Maplestory Bots/Hacks/Trainers.
    By flegi in forum MapleStory Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:49 AM
  4. [HELP] My No menu hack
    By jopopino in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 04:20 PM
  5. Help with my First Hack C++ No Menu
    By killerld in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 08:30 AM