Title says it all please some one help

Thanks
    same thing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks
    Learn C++ then you will know how to...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    People stop saying that same shit over and over again LEARN C++ Shut up and just tell me how i m not sitting here to hear the same thing over and over again so just tell me how to put them together then i can make hacks for ca NA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode1 View Post
    People stop saying that same shit over and over again LEARN C++ Shut up and just tell me how i m not sitting here to hear the same thing over and over again so just tell me how to put them together then i can make hacks for ca NA
    Well, they're telling you you have to Learn C++ and that is the answer. You can't do it unless you learn C++.
    If you're hearing the same thing over and over again, then you're asking too much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    People on this site seem to love prolonging arguments. you need a compiler i believe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    First you need to define what you call "Putting A Hack Together" surly you don't mean downloading a menu Template, Copying some Addresses and ripping functions from Hack sources, and throwing that all together and call it your own? you are going to fail in a big way here, yeah sure it might work but it will be overloaded with unused functions and procedures that are not used, it will also be very "laggy" due to just calling hack functions without thinking about the logic, and so many other reasons why this is just so wrong... you could ofcause take the time to read a couple of books or maybe watch a few video tutorials on basics of coding, if you spent enough time watching these tutorials and reading books you might just get away with "putting it all together" without the unneeded functions and laggy programming logic. but all this hassel to get a name for your self on CA section? When you know full well any decent coder here knows you ripped the functions and super glued it together to pass off as your own. No offence and im sure you really would like to code hacks in your own style and skills, But please do your self the favour and try to spend some time learning the basics, this will save you the embarrassment later on when you get questioned by members who can actually code. Trust me it wont take you long, it depends how dedicated you are in learning, Give it a good 2 years and you should be fine.
    Last edited by Departure; 03-31-2012 at 07:15 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]flameswor10 (03-31-2012),Flengo Jr. (04-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    First you need to define what you call "Putting A Hack Together" surly you don't mean downloading a menu Template, Copying some Addresses and ripping functions from Hack sources, and throwing that all together and call it your own? you are going to fail in a big way here, yeah sure it might work but it will be overloaded with unused functions and procedures that are not used, it will also be very "laggy" due to just calling hack functions without thinking about the logic, and so many other reasons why this is just so wrong... you could ofcause take the time to read a couple of books or maybe watch a few video tutorials on basics of coding, if you spent enough time watching these tutorials and reading books you might just get away with "putting it all together" without the unneeded functions and laggy programming logic. but all this hassel to get a name for your self on CA section? When you know full well any decent coder here knows you ripped the functions and super glued it together to pass off as your own. No offence and im sure you really would like to code hacks in your own style and skills, But please do your self the favour and try to spend some time learning the basics, this will save you the embarrassment later on when you get questioned by members who can actually code. Trust me it wont take you long, it depends how dedicated you are in learning, Give it a good 2 years and you should be fine.
    Doubt Combat Arms will be running in 2Years

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalHazard_ View Post
    Doubt Combat Arms will be running in 2Years
    if it aint i guess he will be able to move to any other d3d games... and so the 2 years he will have spent wont be useless

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ok i got this so you all want us people to learn C++ to make hack then gift me a few web sites or video links that helps me learn C++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Even if you do start learning C++, don't expect to make D3D hacks just like that. That's what all newbies believe but trust me, it's not going to. I've been programming for close to 2 years yet I haven't made a D3D hack before (that's because I don't really code in C++). If you really want to, you're going to need to put in heaps of time and effort to understand concepts such as pointers, virtual table hooking, rendering using D3D, etc. Take some initiative and do some research instead of soliciting.
    Last edited by master131; 04-02-2012 at 02:10 AM.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Learn2C++.
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012