Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,691
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,103
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow` View Post
    Mind showing him the function then? This is a help thread, not a "lets point out what I think he did wrong and not do anything about it" thread.
    The function is connected to many other things inside the base. Its not something you can copy and paste.

    He has to look in the base and follow everything back and understand what's going on.


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  2. #17
    AtomicStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    828
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm not following this anymore.

  3. #18
    BadBurrito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    225
    If he is using the source from gellins vip base, it must be right... I am still using this source and it works for me (on EU)... but I think that he didnt update the classes, especially the player class changes a lot during the updates and then e.g. the GetPlayerByIndex functions doesnt work, because of the wrong location of "NextPlayer" or whatever...

  4. #19
    arun823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBurrito View Post
    If he is using the source from gellins vip base, it must be right... I am still using this source and it works for me (on EU)... but I think that he didnt update the classes, especially the player class changes a lot during the updates and then e.g. the GetPlayerByIndex functions doesnt work, because of the wrong location of "NextPlayer" or whatever...
    Can you please pm me on how you did it or post it here. Me and Shadow` will surely add you into the credits.

  5. #20
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Nobody's going to hold your hand for you.

  6. #21
    Shadow`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    2,999
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post
    Nobody's going to hold your hand for you.
    Hm, I thought this was the combat arms coding and HELP section. If you aren't going to help just go, you obviously don't know the answer if that's your input.

  7. #22
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow` View Post
    Hm, I thought this was the combat arms coding and HELP section. If you aren't going to help just go, you obviously don't know the answer if that's your input.
    Don't come to his aid just cause you're his friend. That was in response to the post above, people just aren't going to hand him source code.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Xipher For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (05-30-2012)

  9. #23
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,691
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,103
    My Mood
    Happy
    There's help and there's spoon feeding.

    One of them requires actual knowledge, and then it builds onto your knowledge.

    The other simply either feeds leechers, or doesn't teach real coders what things actually mean.


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  10. #24
    Shadow`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    2,999
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


    Don't come to his aid just cause you're his friend. That was in response to the post above, people just aren't going to hand him source code.
    Even if he wasn't my friend I would have said the exact same thing, you aren't contributing to the thread. I haven't seen a post actually trying to help him figure it out without giving the source, which you say nobody will do.

    And commando2056 , you're wrong, you can learn from being given a source code, I've learned that way several times while trying to hack games.
    Last edited by Shadow`; 05-30-2012 at 10:45 PM.

  11. #25
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow` View Post
    Even if he wasn't my friend I would have said the exact same thing, you aren't contributing to the thread. I haven't seen a post actually trying to help him figure it out without giving the source, which you say nobody will do.

    And commando2056 , you're wrong, you can learn from being given a source code, I've learned that way several times while trying to hack games.
    The below quotes say otherwise, and are all trying to help him out without giving him source code.

    Not one person has given him source code in this thread, so i'm not sure where you are getting out saying "i havent seen a post helping him without giving him the source" cause nobody has given him the source, he HAS the source he just doesn't know how to use it.

    Quote Originally Posted by matypatty View Post
    your missing the whole thing, try looking into the "IntersectAndPenetrateSegment" function and see what is actually going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by comando2056 View Post
    Just randomly defining something won't make it work. Inside the IntersectAndPenetrate Function is what's really going on for remotekill. Something you should look into, like Matypatty said.
    Quote Originally Posted by comando2056 View Post


    The function is connected to many other things inside the base. Its not something you can copy and paste.

    He has to look in the base and follow everything back and understand what's going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBurrito View Post
    If he is using the source from gellins vip base, it must be right... I am still using this source and it works for me (on EU)... but I think that he didnt update the classes, especially the player class changes a lot during the updates and then e.g. the GetPlayerByIndex functions doesnt work, because of the wrong location of "NextPlayer" or whatever...

  12. #26
    Shadow`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    2,999
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post
    The below quotes say otherwise, and are all trying to help him out without giving him source code.

    Not one person has given him source code in this thread, so i'm not sure where you are getting out saying "i havent seen a post helping him without giving him the source" cause nobody has given him the source, he HAS the source he just doesn't know how to use it.








    I was talking about you, not other people, which I know have given advice.

  13. #27
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow` View Post
    I was talking about you, not other people, which I know have given advice.
    Then don't direct it at others when you don't know what you're talking about. He's received heaps of help and pointers.

  14. #28
    Shadow`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    2,999
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


    Then don't direct it at others when you don't know what you're talking about. He's received heaps of help and pointers.
    I know exactly what I'm talking about, you haven't actually tried to give him advice the whole thread besides "No one's going to spoon feed you". This is turning into spam anyways, any more comments should be about the actual topic. That includes your reply as well if you have one.

  15. #29
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow` View Post
    I know exactly what I'm talking about, you haven't actually tried to give him advice the whole thread besides "No one's going to spoon feed you". This is turning into spam anyways, any more comments should be about the actual topic. That includes your reply as well if you have one.
    Good luck to you and your friend, because nobody will spoon feed you.

    On topic now.

    ---

  16. #30
    BadBurrito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    225
    Ok... so you have defined a lot of classes in engine_class.h (from Gellins VIP Base), but they are outdated...
    So you have to update them, the easiest way in my opinion is to use a memory scanner and skip trough the old locations and look where are the new ones, just increase the address.. just try it, it isnt that hard
    so here is the cplayer class for ca eu, updated by myself (some locations might be wrong, but the important ones are 100% correct)
    I wont give you all the other classes, but if you understand it, it shouldnt be a problem to update them

    Code:
    class c_player
    {
    public:
    	__int32 pPing; //0x0000 
    	__int32 ClientID; //0x0004 
    char _0x0008[8];
    	char Name[12]; //0x0010 
    char _0x001C[12];
    	int* Object; //0x0028 
    	__int32 Kills; //0x002C 
    	__int32 Deaths; //0x0030 
    char _0x0034[52];
    	__int32 pFTMission; //0x0068 
    char _0x006C[4];
    	__int32 TeamID; //0x0070 
    char _0x0074[4];
    	BYTE isDead; //0x0078 
    char _0x0079[319];
    	__int32 pRank; //0x01B8 
    char _0x01BC[80];
    	__int32 pFTScore; //0x020C 
    	BYTE pFTSpawn; //0x0210 
    char _0x0211[3];
    	__int32 pFTLongestLife; //0x0214 
    	__int32 pFTKill; //0x0218 
    char _0x021C[140];
    	c_player* Previous; //0x308 
    	c_player* Next; //0x312 
    }

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Remote Kill
    By BadBurrito in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 03:29 PM
  2. [Help Request] problem with crashing game. help :)?
    By lightningss in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 01:36 PM
  3. Help with Remote kill [On / Off ]
    By franpanpan in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 07:07 AM
  4. Game CRash NEED HELP
    By xavierman232 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 07:44 PM
  5. HELP PL0x
    By Super Martin in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 09:29 AM