Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    arun823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Amused

    Confirm this is PlayerMgr Address?

    Hey guys, I am currently on Windows 8 and can't play combat arms so I can't test if this is the correct address, mind telling me if this is right, if not what is the current one? I won't be able to get on my Windows 7 for awhile.

    //CA NA
    #define PlayerMgr 0x378C9784

  2. #2
    Password77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, ON
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Playermgr is the one Shaow posted. It was confirmed by Ch40zz-C0D3r. I think the class has updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by arun823 View Post
    Hey guys, I am currently on Windows 8 and can't play combat arms so I can't test if this is the correct address, mind telling me if this is right, if not what is the current one? I won't be able to get on my Windows 7 for awhile.

    //CA NA
    #define PlayerMgr 0x378C9784
    Doing more Java and Python
    Need help with your hack? Ask me, I will try to help you with all my might .

  3. #3
    arun823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Password77 View Post
    Playermgr is the one Shaow posted. It was confirmed by Ch40zz-C0D3r. I think the class has updated.
    So the player mgr class has updated? I will look into that then.

  4. #4
    wraithkilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    895
    My Mood
    Busy
    you all have GCS class

    just use gcs->GetPlayerManager(); instead of addy

    do this for ClientInfoMgr too and you need 2 less addys

  5. #5
    TokolocoSK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comendo Peru Pato Frango Búrguer.
    Posts
    2,874
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    6,784
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Not is this ...



  6. #6
    wraithkilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    895
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by TokolocoSK View Post
    Not is this ...
    what do you mean ?

  7. #7
    TokolocoSK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comendo Peru Pato Frango Búrguer.
    Posts
    2,874
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    6,784
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by wraithkilla View Post
    what do you mean ?
    not is this address of Playermgr ...



  8. #8
    wraithkilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    895
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by TokolocoSK View Post


    not is this address of Playermgr ...
    okay.. i dont use this

    could you take a look @ there please ?

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/334-combat...-class-eu.html

  9. #9
    TokolocoSK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comendo Peru Pato Frango Búrguer.
    Posts
    2,874
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    6,784
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by wraithkilla View Post
    okay.. i dont use this

    could you take a look @ there please ?

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/334-combat...-class-eu.html
    I not stirring more with CANA and CAEU only CABR, more I think cSFXList and cSFXMgr no update...



  10. #10
    wraithkilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    895
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by TokolocoSK View Post


    I not stirring more with CANA and CAEU only CABR, more I think cSFXList and cSFXMgr no update...
    but why is my esp not working then ? ltobject , and gamecleintshell are up2date , maybe the playermgr class ?

  11. #11
    TokolocoSK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comendo Peru Pato Frango Búrguer.
    Posts
    2,874
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    6,784
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by wraithkilla View Post
    but why is my esp not working then ? ltobject , and gamecleintshell are up2date , maybe the playermgr class ?
    because cLTModel and gamecleintshell updated ...



  12. #12
    wraithkilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    895
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by TokolocoSK View Post


    because cLTModel and gamecleintshell updated ...
    my ggcs is deffenetly right , maybe my clt model.. mhh

    you know if this is right ?


    Code:
    class cLTModel
    {
    public:
    			virtual void Function0();
    			virtual void Function1();
    			virtual void Function2();
    			virtual void Function3();
    			virtual void Function4();
    			virtual void Function5();
    			virtual void Function6();
    			virtual void Function7();
    			virtual void Function8();
    			virtual void Function9();
    			virtual void Function10();
    			virtual void Function11();
    			virtual void Function12();
    	virtual unsigned int GetBoneNode( int* Obj,const char* nodeName, unsigned int Node ); 
    	virtual unsigned int GetNodeName( int* Obj, unsigned int Node, char* name, int maxlen ); 
    	virtual void Function15();
    	virtual unsigned int GetNodeTransform( int* Obj, unsigned int hNode, Transform* trans, char bWorldSpace );
    	virtual unsigned int GetModelNextNode( int* Obj, unsigned int Node, unsigned int &Next );
    			virtual void Function18();
    			virtual void Function19();
    			virtual void Function20();
    			virtual void Function21();
    	virtual unsigned int GetNumNodes( int* Obj, unsigned int &num ); 
             
    };

  13. #13
    TokolocoSK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comendo Peru Pato Frango Búrguer.
    Posts
    2,874
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    6,784
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by wraithkilla View Post
    my ggcs is deffenetly right , maybe my clt model.. mhh

    you know if this is right ?


    Code:
    class cLTModel
    {
    public:
    			virtual void Function0();
    			virtual void Function1();
    			virtual void Function2();
    			virtual void Function3();
    			virtual void Function4();
    			virtual void Function5();
    			virtual void Function6();
    			virtual void Function7();
    			virtual void Function8();
    			virtual void Function9();
    			virtual void Function10();
    			virtual void Function11();
    			virtual void Function12();
    	virtual unsigned int GetBoneNode( int* Obj,const char* nodeName, unsigned int Node ); 
    	virtual unsigned int GetNodeName( int* Obj, unsigned int Node, char* name, int maxlen ); 
    	virtual void Function15();
    	virtual unsigned int GetNodeTransform( int* Obj, unsigned int hNode, Transform* trans, char bWorldSpace );
    	virtual unsigned int GetModelNextNode( int* Obj, unsigned int Node, unsigned int &Next );
    			virtual void Function18();
    			virtual void Function19();
    			virtual void Function20();
    			virtual void Function21();
    	virtual unsigned int GetNumNodes( int* Obj, unsigned int &num ); 
             
    };
    function 13 no 15



  14. #14
    Ch40zz-C0d3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    400
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TokolocoSK View Post


    function 13 no 15
    Wanna troll meh?

    1. The name doesnt matter
    2. If it should matter, 15 is right...
    You need to count ALL virtual functions -.-

    Progress with my game - "Disbanded"
    • Fixed FPS lag on spawning entities due to the ent_preload buffer!
    • Edit the AI code to get some better pathfinding
    • Fixed the view bug within the sniper scope view. The mirror entity is invisible now!
    • Added a new silencer for ALL weapons. Also fixed the rotation bugs
    • Added a ton of new weapons and the choice to choose a silencer for every weapon
    • Created a simple AntiCheat, noobs will cry like hell xD
    • The name will be Disbanded, the alpha starts on the 18th august 2014



    Some new physics fun (Serversided, works on every client)



    My new AI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSB1GbBVl8

    And for sure my 8 months old gameplay with 2 friends
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2kUdu4d_k

  15. #15
    TokolocoSK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comendo Peru Pato Frango Búrguer.
    Posts
    2,874
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    6,784
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
    Wanna troll meh?

    1. The name doesnt matter
    2. If it should matter, 15 is right...
    You need to count ALL virtual functions -.-
    I know -.-
    I'm just talking what this in wrong place,I do not speak English to explain properly...



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] is this AUTO REPAIR Address ?
    By HAxCodER™ in forum WarRock Philippines Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 10:58 AM
  2. Can someone please confirm this sites.
    By RyokuSonic in forum Dragon Nest Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 08:37 PM
  3. Can anyone confirm this?
    By glenboarder in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 08:29 PM
  4. IP Address Banned from Warrock Read This!
    By Ariez in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 08:06 AM
  5. is this the right code for (Anti-Kick) New Addresses
    By floris12345! in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 07:33 PM