Thread: CA Opener.

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Stanman08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    337
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    890
    My Mood
    Mellow

    CA Opener.

    Hey guys can some one hp me with something?
    What's the code to make CA opener like
    There's a button click it browses for CA or any game. Then another button says launch u click it and it automaticly launches game with out putting it in Game folder.
    Please help. Thanks..

    Program: VisualBasic 2010
    Last edited by Stanman08; 10-11-2012 at 04:52 PM.
    Click "THANKS" if i Helped You!

  2. #2
    Shadow`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    2,999
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Just have a program have 2 buttons, 1 that opens an openfiledialog, which makes the user select Engine.exe, and then when the second button (launch button) is clicked, Process.Start the openfiledialog location, which should be where Engine.exe is located.

    I decided to code it as well (in c#)...

    Make:
    1 Label
    2 Buttons (1 to browse, 1 to launch)

    Code:
    using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.ComponentModel;
    using System.Data;
    using System.Drawing;
    using System.Linq;
    using System.Text;
    using System.Windows.Forms;
    using System.Diagnostics;
    
    namespace Random_Project
    {
        public partial class Form1 : Form
        {
            string EngineLocation;
    
            public Form1()
            {
                InitializeComponent();
            }
    
            private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                OpenFileDialog openFileDialog1 = new OpenFileDialog();
    
                if (openFileDialog1.ShowDialog() == DialogResult.OK)
                {
                    EngineLocation = openFileDialog1.FileName;
                    label1.Text = EngineLocation;
                }
            }
    
            private void button2_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                Process.Start(EngineLocation);
            }
        }
    }
    Last edited by Shadow`; 10-10-2012 at 10:45 PM.
    Currently coding applications in Java and C++.

    "It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

  3. #3
    Stanman08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    337
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    890
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow` View Post
    Just have a program have 2 buttons, 1 that opens an openfiledialog, which makes the user select Engine.exe, and then when the second button (launch button) is clicked, Process.Start the openfiledialog location, which should be where Engine.exe is located.

    I decided to code it as well (in c#)...

    Make:
    1 Label
    2 Buttons (1 to browse, 1 to launch)

    Code:
    using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.ComponentModel;
    using System.Data;
    using System.Drawing;
    using System.Linq;
    using System.Text;
    using System.Windows.Forms;
    using System.Diagnostics;
    
    namespace Random_Project
    {
        public partial class Form1 : Form
        {
            string EngineLocation;
    
            public Form1()
            {
                InitializeComponent();
            }
    
            private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                OpenFileDialog openFileDialog1 = new OpenFileDialog();
    
                if (openFileDialog1.ShowDialog() == DialogResult.OK)
                {
                    EngineLocation = openFileDialog1.FileName;
                    label1.Text = EngineLocation;
                }
            }
    
            private void button2_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                Process.Start(EngineLocation);
            }
        }
    }

    Does it work for vb2010
    Click "THANKS" if i Helped You!

  4. #4
    Shadow`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    2,999
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanman08 View Post
    Does it work for vb2010
    If you adapt the code...
    Last edited by Shadow`; 10-11-2012 at 04:17 PM.
    Currently coding applications in Java and C++.

    "It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

  5. #5
    Saltine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanman08 View Post
    Does it work for vb2010
    I don't know if you can read or not, but he clearly states this code is in the language C#.

    Oh no! Vortex is gay!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Saltine For This Useful Post:

    Shadow` (10-11-2012)

  7. #6
    Stanman08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    337
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    890
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltine View Post

    I don't know if you can read or not, but he clearly states this code is in the language C#.
    I can read -_- im just asking...
    Last edited by Stanman08; 10-11-2012 at 06:27 PM.
    Click "THANKS" if i Helped You!

  8. #7
    teehee15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    109
    Obviously not in that form, convert it into VB code... then it will!

  9. #8
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    Strange you guys write your hacks in C++ but for anything else its C# or VB.net, why? im sure you know enough C++ to write other thing besides hacks?
    nothing wrong with C# of cause, I think they should never have released the vb.net and just kept with C# as it is the most easiest language to program in with powerful features.
    DJector.Lite
    Get the advantages of new injection technology, with 1 click easy to use injector, work for all platforms x86/x64

    Download

    D-Jector
    Get the most advanced and full featured injector around, works for any game and any platform x86/x64, nothing comes even close.
    Download

  10. #9
    Shadow`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    2,999
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    Strange you guys write your hacks in C++ but for anything else its C# or VB.net, why? im sure you know enough C++ to write other thing besides hacks?
    nothing wrong with C# of cause, I think they should never have released the vb.net and just kept with C# as it is the most easiest language to program in with powerful features.
    I like to code in a variety of languages, I actually prefer c# over c++.
    Currently coding applications in Java and C++.

    "It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow` For This Useful Post:

    Departure (10-13-2012)

  12. #10
    [E]xiled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia.
    Posts
    180
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    Strange you guys write your hacks in C++ but for anything else its C# or VB.net, why? im sure you know enough C++ to write other thing besides hacks?
    nothing wrong with C# of cause, I think they should never have released the vb.net and just kept with C# as it is the most easiest language to program in with powerful features.
    Most people here know more of the simpler languages then they do of C++
    Everyone knows you don't need to know much C++ to make a hack when you can just pick up a base like MOST people here.
    | Buy Premium MC accounts CHEAP Click here |
    Respected seller.
    Check my vouches in the first post of the above MC account thread ^

  13. #11
    nigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow` View Post
    I like to code in a variety of languages, I actually prefer c# over c++.
    Why would ever use a weaker language? I'm guessing you would prefer a Honda over a BMW too? When you code in C# you're coding in VB.net with a different syntax. C# just allows you to handle pointers better than VB.net. If you can code in C/C++ you shouldn't need to use any other language to make programs.

  14. #12
    Shadow`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    2,999
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by shehwaz View Post


    Why would ever use a weaker language? I'm guessing you would prefer a Honda over a BMW too? When you code in C# you're coding in VB.net with a different syntax. C# just allows you to handle pointers better than VB.net. If you can code in C/C++ you shouldn't need to use any other language to make programs.
    Did you even read my earlier post? I prefer coding in c#, it's a personal preference. If I wanted to do it in C/C++, that's how it would have been done. I really don't know why I have to explain this, it's common sense. The kid also asked for something in visual basic, so if I did it in C/C++ it would have just confused him even more. I didn't do it in visual basic because I hate visual basic. I don't care if it's a "weaker" language or not, it's what you get out of it and how you enjoy it. If I like a Honda better than a BMW, I'll use a Honda. Coding because it's a "stronger" language is stupid if you don't prefer it and have a choice, especially since this is an extremely small program.

    Example:
    Lets say I have a job that I make around $80,000 a year, but I don't like it.
    Now, there is another job that I make $50,000 a year, and I like it.

    I would choose the latter job, since I prefer it.

    I don't "need" to use the same language, it's my choice. And no lol, coding in c# is not coding in visual basic with a different syntax.
    Last edited by Shadow`; 10-12-2012 at 05:37 PM.
    Currently coding applications in Java and C++.

    "It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

  15. #13
    nigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow` View Post
    Did you even read my earlier post? I prefer coding in c#, it's a personal preference. If I wanted to do it in C/C++, that's how it would have been done. I really don't know why I have to explain this, it's common sense. The kid also asked for something in visual basic, so if I did it in C/C++ it would have just confused him even more. I didn't do it in visual basic because I hate visual basic. I don't care if it's a "weaker" language or not, it's what you get out of it and how you enjoy it. If I like a Honda better than a BMW, I'll use a Honda. Coding because it's a "stronger" language is stupid if you don't prefer it and have a choice, especially since this is an extremely small program.

    Example:
    Lets say I have a job that I make around $80,000 a year, but I don't like it.
    Now, there is another job that I make $50,000 a year, and I like it.

    I would choose the latter job, since I prefer it.

    I don't "need" to use the same language, it's my choice. And no lol, coding in c# is not coding in visual basic with a different syntax.
    C# is Visual Basic with a different syntax. At the end of the day any program you make in C# or Visual Basic is interpreted by .Net Framework. Also any logical person would take the job paying 80K year no matter if they liked it or not because they would gain more from it. I just think it's funny that you would prefer C# over C++ when C++ is better in every way. Unless you want to make a program that hogs a bunch of memory.

  16. #14
    Shadow`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    2,999
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by shehwaz View Post


    C# is Visual Basic with a different syntax. At the end of the day any program you make in C# or Visual Basic is interpreted by .Net Framework. Also any logical person would take the job paying 80K year no matter if they liked it or not because they would gain more from it. I just think it's funny that you would prefer C# over C++ when C++ is better in every way. Unless you want to make a program that hogs a bunch of memory.
    It's your choice if you want to make decisions based on how effective or better they may be, but unlike you, I choose things that will make the thing enjoyable and fun. I find it funny how you're so blind to this... Who even cares what I code in to be honest, it's what I feel is right at the time. And no, that $30,000 difference would not pay off if you don't like how you made it. If you enjoy something, do it. I wouldn't take a job that I hate. If you don't get my point of view, then don't bother replying. It's pointless to have a discussion with someone who is flame baiting, actually present your side without aggravation, then it will be worth discussing.
    Last edited by Shadow`; 10-12-2012 at 07:27 PM.
    Currently coding applications in Java and C++.

    "It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

  17. #15
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Just pm/vm a coder you trust. This thread has gotten way out of hand. @Stanman08
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to YellowFever For This Useful Post:

    Shadow` (10-13-2012)

Similar Threads

  1. Opening the forum to PUBLIC?
    By arunforce in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 01:31 PM
  2. Opening 5-8 Slots
    By ClapBangKiss in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 06:27 PM
  3. I cant open WPE
    By ValconGSX in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 06:10 PM