View Poll Results: Vote

Voters
23. This poll is closed
  • Yes

    14 60.87%
  • No

    9 39.13%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    xxsuperxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i agree with it but i also see a problem for others
    1. the ones that wont have vip will have shit hacks...
    2. my bro is 8 years old ima use him as an example... what if he wanted hacks like good hacks but hows he gonna pay mpgh $SOMETHING every month for their vip?
    3. itd b like people who know about coding would b in game wrecking shit up and others people would b like a normal but with chams and weapon things...
    i agree with ur points but for the major community if they disagree it'll never happen

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to xxsuperxx For This Useful Post:

    cobi45 (01-10-2013)

  3. #17
    Acea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Home of the elks
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    2,204
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by elcamu9878 View Post
    @Acea i have the feeling that you dont want pub vips to be realesed because you want to code vip for this site and earn money. Thats what i see i dont know i just can see because of the post you made up.
    Not true, if i wanted to make a vip i would already have done it, theses kids just need to stop expecting to be fed hacks and ruin games.

  4. #18
    cobi45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    THE United States of America
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Breezy
    No. I do not think we should get rid of public VIP's. I'll still code them, I don't care what anyone tells me. The thing that pisses me off is, we are a hacking COMMUNITY! Coming all around to SHARE information TOGETHER, to help each other, and grow as a community! Not to get rich quick and make money off of people who don't know how to code hacks. Hacks should be free, I know there are a lot of people who can't buy VIP's ( I was one) so seeing this really gets me going. I'm not on this site to try to make a few quick bucks, I'm on this site to learn how to code more efficiently, be a part of the community, and contribute. I'll be damned if I EVER sell a VIP hack, or have ANY part in one that is not free. I do not support paying for hacks, nor will I ever.
    Last edited by cobi45; 01-10-2013 at 07:31 PM.

  5. #19
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,696
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,108
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by cobi45 View Post
    No. I do not think we should get rid of public VIP's. I'll still code them, I don't care what anyone tells me. The thing that pisses me off is, we are a hacking COMMUNITY! Coming all around to SHARE information TOGETHER, to help each other, and grow as a community! Not to get rich quick and make money off of people who don't know how to code hacks. Hacks should be free, I know there are a lot of people who can't buy VIP's ( I was one) so seeing this really gets me going. I'm not on this site to try to make a few quick bucks, I'm on this site to learn how to code more efficiently, be a part of the community, and contribute. I'll be damned if I EVER sell a VIP hack, or have ANY part in one that is not free. I do not support paying for hacks, nor will I ever.
    You're about to get flamed pretty hard for this post by some others.

    1. You can't code a VIP yet, you're still a new coder.
    2. Sharing/Teaching != Spoon Feeding. Spoon feeding and leaked source is what's keeping these VIP Hacks alive in public.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    -Bl00d- (01-11-2013),Acea (01-10-2013)

  7. #20
    cobi45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    THE United States of America
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    You're about to get flamed pretty hard for this post by some others.

    1. You can't code a VIP yet, you're still a new coder.
    2. Sharing/Teaching != Spoon Feeding. Spoon feeding and leaked source is what's keeping these VIP Hacks alive in public.
    Oh I know I'll get flamed hard, but I honestly don't give a crap. I stand up for what I think is right, and I HATED paid VIP hacks.

    Counter 1 - I can code some VIP features. Working on some of them right now actually.

    Counter 2 - Sharing/Teaching = Spoon Feeding? Well I'm talking to a friend right now about how MemEdit's work and that. He helped me out with the information, which I will implement into my hack, which I will release to the public. If you think that way about information, then you're pretty much saying school is leeching lol. So if you REALLY want to make VIP's non-accessible to the noobs, put a post limiter on it. (Only download if 500 posts +) or something like that, or if they are given special permission because they code.

    You want to stop leeching? Here's a good system: Make a loader. Upload hacks to MPGH staff, have staff put the hack in the loader if it is approved, with a thread link going out of the loader to see the hack. Any of these two methods would work perfectly. But I'm severely against paid VIPs.

    Hell, even put a post limit on the loader if you want to!
    Last edited by cobi45; 01-10-2013 at 07:43 PM.

  8. #21
    ainslie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,142
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    563
    My Mood
    Fine
    While I agree that there shouldn't be VIP code lying around everywhere you look I think there does need to be some way of passing on the knowledge to other coder, new or old. So here's what I think:
    1. There should be at least an attempt to reduce the amount of raw code for VIP features etc. and blatant leaching.
    2. I think there should be a thread somewhere (maybe sticky?) where people can post who are willing and dedicated to learning how to code hacks. Then and coders that are willing to teach and share their knowledge can look there to find an apprentice.
    Respect List
    Dave84311
    GAYape

    AVGN
    Jabuuty671
    Arch Enemy
    Sketchy
    .::SCHiM::.
    Liz
    Dreamer
    Houston
    R3dLine



  9. #22
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,696
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,108
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by cobi45 View Post
    Oh I know I'll get flamed hard, but I honestly don't give a crap. I stand up for what I think is right, and I HATED paid VIP hacks.

    Counter 1 - I can code some VIP features. Working on some of them right now actually.

    Counter 2 - Sharing/Teaching = Spoon Feeding? Well I'm talking to a friend right now about how MemEdit's work and that. He helped me out with the information, which I will implement into my hack, which I will release to the public. If you think that way about information, then you're pretty much saying school is leeching lol. So if you REALLY want to make VIP's non-accessible to the noobs, put a post limiter on it. (Only download if 500 posts +) or something like that, or if they are given special permission because they code.

    You want to stop leeching? Here's a good system: Make a loader. Upload hacks to MPGH staff, have staff put the hack in the loader if it is approved, with a thread link going out of the loader to see the hack. Any of these two methods would work perfectly. But I'm severely against paid VIPs.

    Hell, even put a post limit on the loader if you want to!


    You don't get it do you. Its really not at all possible for you to work on VIP features when you just started with C++ and hacks. That's where the concept of leeched public source comes in. That's what you're using. Do not deny it since no one will believe it, its not possible.

    Classes. You didn't get them all on your own. Those were leeched also. The key part to getting your things to work.

    Functions. Most of the credits go to a lot of old timers that are really experienced.

    Please name the VIP features you can code on your own with your very new learned knowledge. I would like to know. Please explain them also.

    I respect your opinion to remove keep VIP hacks by the way.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    -Bl00d- (01-11-2013)

  11. #23
    cobi45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    THE United States of America
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post




    You don't get it do you. Its really not at all possible for you to work on VIP features when you just started with C++ and hacks. That's where the concept of leeched public source comes in. That's what you're using. Do not deny it since no one will believe it, its not possible.

    Classes. You didn't get them all on your own. Those were leeched also. The key part to getting your things to work.

    Functions. Most of the credits go to a lot of old timers that are really experienced.

    Please name the VIP features you can code on your own with your very new learned knowledge. I would like to know. Please explain them also.

    I respect your opinion to remove keep VIP hacks by the way.
    I never said I could do it all on my own. Of course I'll need help with it, but I'm still working on it, aren't I?

  12. #24
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,696
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,108
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by cobi45 View Post
    I never said I could do it all on my own. Of course I'll need help with it, but I'm still working on it, aren't I?
    You did actually.

    PictifyMe - Image: 2942 [1.37KB]

    Please mention the features and how they work. This is exactly the kind of thing the people in this thread are against. New coders coming in saying they can code VIP features already. It does not work like that. Ask the experienced ones if not even me.

    Anyway, lets refrain from this discussion now.

    Thanks.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  13. #25
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,688
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,560
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I thought Dave didn't want to deal with VIP anymore?


  14. #26
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,696
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,108
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    I thought Dave didn't want to deal with VIP anymore?

    He doesn't. This is basically about the public VIP hacks that are in the section.

    Such as Riptide
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  15. #27
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,688
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,560
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    He doesn't. This is basically about the public VIP hacks that are in the section.

    Such as Riptide
    Make them private between you and me.


  16. #28
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,261
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Make them private between you and me.

    Don't forget about me , I Just came back and I want to fuck with people.

  17. #29
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,688
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,560
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post


    Don't forget about me , I Just came back and I want to fuck with people.
    Okay you too.

    <3

  18. #30
    merp.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

    2. Sharing/Teaching != Spoon Feeding. Spoon feeding and leaked source is what's keeping these VIP Hacks alive in public.
    Teaching = Spoon feeding. Of course, due to the leechers, many coders who worked hard to do what they can, obviously have a distorted perspective on "teaching" This is understandable cause all they want to do is "1337 h4x i made" and brag about it.

    (Basically just adding onto @cobi45 's post)

    Still think teaching isn't the same as spoon feeding?
    Look at your History classes. Shits just being given to you. Specific dates, why it happened, etc.
    Math? Teacher puts up an example, solves it for you, then you're given classwork/homework to practice on.
    There are specific steps that are given and explained to the student, so that he/she may understand what is going on.
    All that knowledge you have about life? Most of it's from "spoon feeding" or experimentation.

    For CA hacking? it's the other way around.
    Most people don't even care to explain what each thing does. They just tell you to figure it out yourself. (which i guess is acceptable, seeing as how they're not really here to teach)

    From what I see, the only difference is practice.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to merp. For This Useful Post:

    cobi45 (01-11-2013)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Petition to get rid of WMSC...
    By Speculation in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 05:24 PM
  2. how do i get rid of the advertiseing on public hacks?
    By jts88825 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 04:57 PM
  3. Warrock mass hack get rid of pb [question]
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 10:53 PM
  4. How to get rid of the Bush
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 02:21 AM
  5. get rid of nprotect!!!
    By terence in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 10:09 AM