Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Acea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Home of the elks
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    2,204
    My Mood
    Stressed

    [Preview]Strata Version 2

    Well since alot of people seem to be posting previews here of their 'vip' cheats, I've decided to post mine. After a long 4 hours last night i added esp to the hack. Other new features include: Telekill, No Smoke, ESP Names, ESP Skeletons, ESP Lines, ESP Health(Vertical), ESP 2DBoxes, ESP Objects, No Reload(Yes a full one look at the video), Weapon Vacuum, alot More to come.... Also, all lag issues with the cheat has been fixed(Refer to the video). This cheat will ALSO be in a loader like v1.2. Enjoy.









    I've decided to hold off on game breaking features til V3 to see the support this project is getting. Yes the answer to all your question is I will include unlimited ammo in version 3, aimbot and ghost aim will be there also. Super OPK will be included along with all the other fun features. So enjoy version 2 when it's out and have a ton of fun. Leave feed back and make suggestions.

    Also, the ESP was a B**** to add, I spent 4 and a half hours last night writing a brand new ESP and had one small error and raged for 30 minuets to saltine about it lmao. Anyways enjoy.

  2. #2
    Skaterforeva1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Up your ass
    Posts
    917
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Lol you are terrible with making videos but very very nice hack!

    ^Suck it!


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Skaterforeva1 For This Useful Post:

    N3OH4X (02-10-2013)

  4. #3
    Saltine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by Acea View Post
    Well since alot of people seem to be posting previews here of their 'vip' cheats, I've decided to post mine. After a long 4 hours last night i added esp to the hack. Other new features include: Telekill, No Smoke, ESP Names, ESP Skeletons, ESP Lines, ESP Health(Vertical), ESP 2DBoxes, ESP Objects, No Reload(Yes a full one look at the video), Weapon Vacuum, alot More to come.... Also, all lag issues with the cheat has been fixed(Refer to the video). This cheat will ALSO be in a loader like v1.2. Enjoy.









    I've decided to hold off on game breaking features til V3 to see the support this project is getting. Yes the answer to all your question is I will include unlimited ammo in version 3, aimbot and ghost aim will be there also. Super OPK will be included along with all the other fun features. So enjoy version 2 when it's out and have a ton of fun. Leave feed back and make suggestions.

    Also, the ESP was a B**** to add, I spent 4 and a half hours last night writing a brand new ESP and had one small error and raged for 30 minuets to saltine about it lmao. Anyways enjoy.
    Glad to see you got everything working in the end haha. Can't wait for release!

    Oh no! Vortex is gay!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Saltine For This Useful Post:

    Acea (02-10-2013)

  6. #4
    merp.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Bored
    I was able to see this while you helped me. my screen lagged so much though

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to merp. For This Useful Post:

    Acea (02-10-2013)

  8. #5
    Acea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Home of the elks
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    2,204
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltine View Post

    Glad to see you got everything working in the end haha. Can't wait for release!
    My esp look worse or better than gellin's esp?
    PS, i got weapon spheres working , ima add it in a few min

  9. #6
    Saltine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by Acea View Post
    My esp look worse or better than gellin's esp?
    PS, i got weapon spheres working , ima add it in a few min
    I honestly don't recall anything about Gellin's ESP, so I'll go with yours xD And nice, spheres accomplished via meshes?

    Oh no! Vortex is gay!

  10. #7
    ZysorceN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    California
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    912
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltine View Post

    I honestly don't recall anything about Gellin's ESP, so I'll go with yours xD And nice, spheres accomplished via meshes?
    he wouldn't know as it's all copy pastas.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ZysorceN For This Useful Post:

    R4v0r (02-11-2013)

  12. #8
    aaronhackerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    please help its not working for me im using windows 8 i press insert and nothing happens

Similar Threads

  1. Opk Hack, Eu version Preview
    By Geecko in forum Operation 7 General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 05:38 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 11:25 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 04:51 PM
  4. Version.ini for Warrock
    By tomvernons in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 10:47 AM