Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Mr.Lieul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Doobic
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    247
    My Mood
    Bitchy

    Question DIPEngine Address

    I have some code, but I can't find DIPEngine Address

    Code said

    Code:
    #include <windows.h>
    #include <d3d9.h>
    #include <d3dx9.h>
     
    #pragma comment(lib, "d3d9.lib")
    #pragma comment(lib, "d3dx9.lib")
    
    #define GameStatus      0x377F0DDC
    #define DIPEngine       0x006A086A
    #endif
    I found Game Status Address, But I can't find DIPEngine.

    Is there anyone help me?

    I used USSR's address logger, But there is no DIPEngine ADDRESS.

    HELP ME GUYS
    [SIZE=5]



    FREE LEAGUEOFLEGENDS KR ACCOUNT
    ID : combatarmskr1
    ID : combatarmskr2
    ID : combatarmskr3
    ID : combatarmskr4
    ID : combatarmskr5
    PW : ppp098 ( all of these ID )

    I AM NOT KOREAN.

    DON'T HATE ME GUYS.

  2. #2
    Ch40zz-C0d3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    400
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Set a breakpoint on DIP in directx VTable index 82 and trace back to engine.exe
    Thats it.

    Progress with my game - "Disbanded"
    • Fixed FPS lag on spawning entities due to the ent_preload buffer!
    • Edit the AI code to get some better pathfinding
    • Fixed the view bug within the sniper scope view. The mirror entity is invisible now!
    • Added a new silencer for ALL weapons. Also fixed the rotation bugs
    • Added a ton of new weapons and the choice to choose a silencer for every weapon
    • Created a simple AntiCheat, noobs will cry like hell xD
    • The name will be Disbanded, the alpha starts on the 18th august 2014



    Some new physics fun (Serversided, works on every client)



    My new AI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSB1GbBVl8

    And for sure my 8 months old gameplay with 2 friends
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2kUdu4d_k

  3. #3
    R4v0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
    Set a breakpoint on DIP in directx VTable index 82 and trace back to engine.exe
    Thats it.
    Rofl that's too hard for him ...
    @Mr.Lieul use WE11ington addie logger, or simply log the address with the Signature I provided

  4. #4
    Acea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Home of the elks
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    2,204
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by R4v0r View Post

    Rofl that's too hard for him ...
    @Mr.Lieul use WE11ington addie logger, or simply log the address with the Signature I provided
    No it's not, MSDN Using Breakpoints: Additional Information
    you can also print the vtable address and use a dump
    sprintf(buffer,"%X",vtable)

  5. #5
    R4v0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Acea View Post
    No it's not, MSDN Using Breakpoints: Additional Information
    you can also print the vtable address and use a dump
    sprintf(buffer,"%X",vtable)
    Yes, but if you can't find a simple DIP Engine address == leecher, correct me if I am wrong.

  6. #6
    Acea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Home of the elks
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    2,204
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by R4v0r View Post

    Yes, but if you can't find a simple DIP Engine address == leecher, correct me if I am wrong.
    Well that's not the point i'm making, yes a address would be nice, but learning how to find it or better yet how to automatically get it from vtable 82 with a offset is more useful and helps us progress as a community. The problem with the community now adays is not the people trying to learn, it's that no one will let them learn or help them. The people who 'know what there doing' hand over codes because they simply have no idea how it works or how to write it. Yes i will give some leash that people trying to learn are trying to learn to much to fast, well ya when they do that they won't learn. But we as the cheaters who have been here forever need to teach methods, and why functions do what they do instead of just going here's a address, or here's a full vip base go crazy.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Acea For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (02-13-2013)

  8. #7
    R4v0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Acea View Post
    Well that's not the point i'm making, yes a address would be nice, but learning how to find it or better yet how to automatically get it from vtable 82 with a offset is more useful and helps us progress as a community. The problem with the community now adays is not the people trying to learn, it's that no one will let them learn or help them. The people who 'know what there doing' hand over codes because they simply have no idea how it works or how to write it. Yes i will give some leash that people trying to learn are trying to learn to much to fast, well ya when they do that they won't learn. But we as the cheaters who have been here forever need to teach methods, and why functions do what they do instead of just going here's a address, or here's a full vip base go crazy.
    Yeah your right on that point, he can also look at an old dump of the game, trace some functions, learn how it works, and apply to the current version

  9. #8
    Mr.Lieul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Doobic
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    247
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    OMG.

    That's a language of Aliens
    [SIZE=5]



    FREE LEAGUEOFLEGENDS KR ACCOUNT
    ID : combatarmskr1
    ID : combatarmskr2
    ID : combatarmskr3
    ID : combatarmskr4
    ID : combatarmskr5
    PW : ppp098 ( all of these ID )

    I AM NOT KOREAN.

    DON'T HATE ME GUYS.

Similar Threads

  1. X-hair Address
    By Fortran in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 07:23 PM
  2. Updated addresses for some hacks.
    By sp0tie in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 09:18 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 10:52 PM
  4. Direct Memory Access (DMA) to Static Memory Addresses
    By Dave84311 in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 09:18 PM