Thread: Send to server

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    GoldWhite1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Send to server

    Can anyone tell me how to find addy of s2s?

  2. #2
    R4v0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Here you go:
    [NA]
    #define ADDR_S2S 0x476450
    [EU]
    #define ADDR_S2S 0x4764B0
    [BR]
    #define ADDR_S2S 0x4742F0

    Simply open Engine in IDA, use those as references

  3. #3
    GoldWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by R4v0r View Post
    Here you go:
    [NA]
    #define ADDR_S2S 0x476450
    [EU]
    #define ADDR_S2S 0x4764B0
    [BR]
    #define ADDR_S2S 0x4742F0

    Simply open Engine in IDA, use those as references
    I need for CARU)))

  4. #4
    R4v0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldWhite View Post
    I need for CARU)))
    (Methode 1)
    Don't have that game, but I suggest you download the latest CANA dumps from the CA Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code section, open the dump in IDA, Jump, jump to address, input the address, ok, find a references.

    (Methode 2)
    I would suggest you search for the string: "ScreenWidth: %d"
    then the CALL above the push "screenwidth: %d" is the SendToServer address

    (Methode 3)
    Open Engine.exe with IDA, search for string: "CLTClient::SendToServer", double click it, on the right there is an address,
    that's your SendToServer address
    Last edited by R4v0r; 02-18-2013 at 01:46 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to R4v0r For This Useful Post:

    GoldWhite (02-18-2013)

  6. #5
    GoldWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by R4v0r View Post

    (Methode 1)
    Don't have that game, but I suggest you download the latest CANA dumps from the CA Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code section, open the dump in IDA, Jump, jump to address, input the address, ok, find a references.

    (Methode 2)
    I would suggest you search for the string: "ScreenWidth: %d"
    then the CALL above the push "screenwidth: %d" is the SendToServer address

    (Methode 3)
    Open Engine.exe with IDA, search for string: "CLTClient::SendToServer", double click it, on the right there is an address,
    that's your SendToServer address
    There is no this string)Can you give me your logger?
    Last edited by GoldWhite; 02-18-2013 at 02:29 PM.

  7. #6
    ctpsolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldWhite View Post
    There is no this string)Can you give me your logger?
    Yes there is, just copy the sendtoserver string and search for it in IDA. Or well I don't have ru dumps but there has to be..
    They're out ta get me!

    Persistence is an art in itself. Let them slam each door in your face, even reject the whole definition of who you are. There will be a day when they come knocking on your door instead.

  8. #7
    R4v0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ctpsolo View Post
    Yes there is, just copy the sendtoserver string and search for it in IDA. Or well I don't have ru dumps but there has to be..
    It's there, It's on all LithTech games, I've tried it before on some other lithtech based games

  9. #8
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,777
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    11,205
    My Mood
    Happy
    There's a public signature scan posted. Search around the section, it should be on page 2-4.

    /Solved
    /Closed
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    GoldWhite1 (02-19-2013)

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] [NEW] MW3 - Server Control 1.0 ("Send Dedicated Server Commands To Public Servers")
    By Geometrical in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 12:50 AM
  2. [Source Code] Endereço Send To Server!
    By ronaldo159BB in forum Combat Arms BR Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 09:31 AM
  3. [Source Code] S2S Logger (Send to Server)
    By supercarz1991 in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 02:34 PM
  4. Can any one send me a quick scope server mod?
    By hornet1dk in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 08:09 PM
  5. can some one send me the mw2 server tool?
    By danni24 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 01:40 AM