Thread: Get the classes

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    goago901's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused

    Get the classes

    hello guys i wold like to ask iff you can tell me how ii can get the class from combat arms

    console class as exempel

    thank you

  2. #2
    J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,159
    Reputation
    379
    Thanks
    5,762
    My Mood
    In Love
    lol what the fuck

  3. #3
    DisOwned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    233
    Reputation
    109
    Thanks
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by goago901 View Post
    hello guys i wold like to ask iff you can tell me how ii can get the class from combat arms

    console class as exempel

    thank you

    hello
    aka the boss
    aka king7
    aka Roberto

    i know this is you
    you asked the same question on another forum and forgot to make a new account we all know on that forum
    you wanted to look like Snyper27 on that forum but we all know its you trying to get spoon fed
    but console class is like the easyest stuff like weapon mrg and
    characterfx and GCS the big classes are the hardiest

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DisOwned For This Useful Post:

    Dylancool16 (05-12-2014),Timboy67678 (05-13-2014)

  5. #4
    goago901's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DisOwned View Post
    hello
    aka the boss
    aka king7
    aka Roberto

    i know this is you
    you asked the same question on another forum and forgot to make a new account we all know on that forum
    you wanted to look like Snyper27 on that forum but we all know its you trying to get spoon fed
    but console class is like the easyest stuff like weapon mrg and
    characterfx and GCS the big classes are the hardiest
    LOl ??

    Are you stupid ?

    i hate roberto or what ever he is just a f scammer no more ....

    and im realy a new be ...
    so wher is the failur in askig how to debug ca ...... (Sure the profesinals prtec thir hacks and dont help fuking nobs sure...)

    and yes i posted this on NF you knwo what i mean and on uc but what is so wrong to ask on diferent places

    so pleas dont akt like kid just tell me how can i debug combat arms or to get the clase mght be the same i dont know it ... if you dont belive me just chek may ip its a german home conektion .....
    Last edited by goago901; 05-13-2014 at 12:15 PM.

  6. #5
    matypatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    864
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    2,689
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by goago901 View Post
    LOl ??

    Are you stupid ?

    i hate roberto or what ever he is just a f scammer no more ....

    and im realy a new be ...
    so wher is the failur in askig how to debug ca ...... (Sure the profesinals prtec thir hacks and dont help fuking nobs sure...)

    and yes i posted this on NF you knwo what i mean and on uc but what is so wrong to ask on diferent places

    so pleas dont akt like kid just tell me how can i debug combat arms or to get the clase mght be the same i dont know it ... if you dont belive me just chek may ip its a german home conektion .....
    Even Brazilians spell better...

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to matypatty For This Useful Post:

    Timboy67678 (05-14-2014)

  8. #6
    XarutoUsoCrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CFAL Honra & Glória Server
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    2,482
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by matypatty View Post


    Even Brazilians spell better...
    WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? I report u.

    back on topic:

    find some way to attach reclass to game, put address in bar, see what it redirect, values, pointers....

    after you done that, you can do something like my signature screenshot.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to XarutoUsoCrack For This Useful Post:

    goago901 (05-14-2014)

  10. #7
    Timboy67678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post
    WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? I report u.

    back on topic:

    find some way to attach reclass to game, put address in bar, see what it redirect, values, pointers....

    after you done that, you can do something like my signature screenshot.
    calm down brazil

  11. #8
    goago901's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post
    WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? I report u.

    back on topic:

    find some way to attach reclass to game, put address in bar, see what it redirect, values, pointers....

    after you done that, you can do something like my signature screenshot.
    ok thank you

    i know may speling is bad but this doas not matter ....

    can you tell me wher i find the box to put the adress in

  12. #9
    Timboy67678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Aggressive

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Timboy67678 For This Useful Post:

    goago901 (05-14-2014)

  14. #10
    goago901's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    thank you for all this help it helped me alot

Similar Threads

  1. Anyway of getting the new ultra class for free?
    By ClaspingArrow9 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2014, 07:03 PM
  2. how do i get the new weps
    By ballin22 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 04:40 PM
  3. were can i get the patch ?
    By ballin22 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 11:32 PM
  4. [help]how would i get the superjump address?
    By fable741 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 09:37 AM
  5. Can i get the steam account gen???
    By domin8666 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 08:45 AM