Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.
--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 7cf3a456 --------
Generated 3/31/12 10:59 PM
Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.4
OS: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java: 1.6.0_31, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
OpenGL: null version null, null
java.lang.IllegalStateException: glGetString(GL_VERSION) returned null - possibly caused by missing current context.
at org.lwjgl.opengl.GLContext.getSupportedExtensions( GLContext.java:187)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.ContextCapabilities.initAllStubs( ContextCapabilities.java:4355)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.ContextCapabilities.<init>(Contex tCapabilities.java:4661)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.GLContext.useContext(GLContext.ja va:352)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Context.makeCurrent(Context.java: 183)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.makeCurrent(Display.java: 730)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.makeCurrentAndSetSwapInte rval(Display.java:896)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.ap(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 5047636f ----------
I'm using a Hacked Client ATM, and it mentions some stuff about Clients and Illegal, but i'm also posting this in the Hack topic, Thanks.
That is basicly what we're all saying, i've tried 3 different hacked clients, geting it on all of them.
Basicly on Contract Reloaded, Platinum and another one that is around these two.
I vouch Excell2, #1 crossfire seller/marketplace dealer i've ever seen, and worked with.
Really love the client, mate! You did an excellent job! especially love the click teleport, as it's saved my ass on numerous occasions.
My only problem is the namechanger issue, causing a crash every time I speak unless my name is the default "ContractReloaded" and a complete crashing issue every time I die (Happens with all of the features turned off, as well as with a fresh install.)
@rarex , You only need to hit escape. Should close it for you.)
Uhh, with the currently updated version the client identifies itself as version 1.3, when the latest release is apparently 2.2. When trying to download the latest version I'm constantly getting the 1.3 version. (Broken as all hell, might I add. No keybinds, half the commands don't work. Unable to hit things with swords. HORRIBLE crashing.) Even with the MP button glitch, at least it functioned for the most part. Hoping you guys can get this all fixed up, just thought I'd continue yelling at you and letting you know what's going on.