* Compete, Customize and Create is the slogan of the multiplayer of Black Ops.
* Combat Training: Training folder with AI (computer controlled enemies). Your rank is unrelated to your online rank.
* Character design was shown in a menu, so you can customize your character probably.
* Your basic character is determined by Tier 1 (slot 1) Perks. For example, Flak Jacket = armored appearance, Ghost = stealthy appearance
Killstreaks / Equipment
* All things are lethal to the right bumper, all the tactical things to the left bumpers and there is now an equipment category for 'Deploy-ables. (?)
* Motion Sensors (personal UAV) and a Signal pity.
* Many different special weapons splers receive a Care Package - As the Grim Reaper and Death Machine (Chain-gun and missile launcher)
* Napalm Strike, Gunship, Mortar Team, Radio Controlled Car, Sam and Spy Plane Turret kill streak rewards
Call of Duty Points
* Every time you play, you get money - Call of Duty Points (CP)
* Everything you unlocked by your level is now available - if you can afford, you can buy (weapons, equipment)
* Contracts: Challenges with a time limit that you can buy with COD Points (CP). Categories: Mercenaries, Operations Specialist. Each is linked and different playing styles and in-game achievements. Mercenary rewards players for kills and kill streaks, Operations for team players and specialists for unique playing styles.
Matches Wager (see trailer below)
* Gambling: You put some COD Points (CP) on the game and the top 3 of each game, the COD of all dividing points.
* Four new Wager Match game modes that you have a rank that is separate (!) Standard of the ordinary rank progress in competitive multiplayer modes.
* One in the chamber: Everyone has one and the same gun with only one ball and three living. If someone kills you, you get a new ball. If you no longer handle ball, your option only thing a melee attack.
* Sticks and Stones: You have a crossbow and a number of ballistic knives and a tomahawk. If a player is slain by a tomahawk, he goes bankrupt (?)
* Gun Game: You must work through a number of weapons. You start with a bad weapon and kill you get by becoming a better weapon. The first player who is the best weapon wins. If you geknifed, you go back a weapon.
* Sharpshooter: In sharp game, everyone gets the same weapons. At one point a voice calls: 'Weapon cycle. This is where everyone gets the same but other weapons
* Players have a special attachment to their guns: they can post clan tags, stickers and pasting special red dot on a weapon with this attachment set.
* Flamethrower, sniper rifles, shotguns ... everything can be gecustomised.
* Emblem Editor
* Theater Trailer comes in a few days
* Recent multiplayer matches can be tagged, edited and searched with Theater. Auto-upload to be confirmed.
* 50 ranks in multiplayer
* It was confirmed that no beta to come.
* Scavenger - resupply from dead bodies
* Hardline - Killstreaks a kill early
* Flak Jacket - Extra explosive resistance
* Hardened - Additional bullet penetration
* Steady Aim - Extra accuracy When shot from the hip ment
* Sleight of Hand - Faster reload
* Warlord - 2 attachments on primary weapon
* Second Chance
* Tactical Mask - Gas and flashbang resistance
3 – Spy Plane
3 – RC XD
4 – Counter Spy Plane $1600
4 – Sam Turret $1600
5 – Care Package
5 – Napalm Strike
6 – Sentry Gun $3200
6 – Mortar Team
7 – Attack Helicopter
7 – Valkyrie Rockets $4000
8 – BlackBird $4500
8 – Rolling Thunder $4500
9 – Chopper Gunner $5000
11 – Attack Dogs $6000
11 – Gunship $6000
_________ Wagner match Trailer!
[youtube]kg_8mPoloBo[tube] Black ops multiplayer gameplay
[youtube]_VuOJvNJmqc[tube] Team death match montage!
Last edited by Eddwiinn; 09-01-2010 at 10:13 PM.
I'm already fucking wasted. So now we dance.!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eddwiinn For This Useful Post:
REECIBOI<--------BEST MATE ON MPGH?
ROXAS<--------IS HE DEAD?
WOLF<-------- JEALOUS LIL C*** HE IS
SHAUNC<--------FORCED ME TO PUT HIM HERE HE'LL JUST RAPE ME AGAIN
TOXIN<-------- ALWAYS USED TO WATCH MA BACK BRAH, I FINK YEW DEAD NOW
INSOMNIAC<--------HE'S TEH SHIT /
You have an internet connection under that rock of yours?
As for Black ops.
Well, the goal of game developers has become very clear (and logical):
Make money! And not just by initial sales, but keep making money until and even after the next released installment.
Get the gamers addicted to your game.
Addicted gamers will buy DLC (maps, upgrades, customizations, etc.)
How do you get people addicted to a game? By implementing as much 'fulfillment and rewarding features'.
Unlocks, customizations, upgrades, ranks, titles, etc etc.
I even saw a documentary about this a while back, on how even psychologists are used during game development.
And I'm afraid they did a great job on Black Ops as far as this is concerned.
I expect lots of paid DLC
And I also expect to be sucked into it with my eyes wide open..