Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    goalie6263's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Umm VAC with servers..how?

    Okay if servers have VAC how will you be able to customize them? do you think it will have like RCON?
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Pussy + Weed = power







  2. #2
    nesakysiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my house o_o
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Blah
    I think it will be similiar like with Counter-Strike: Source servers.
    Something like that.
    .












    .

  3. #3
    benahehe1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If will be a VAC2!? i hope to be a PB it's easy to hack it!! ×D

  4. #4
    NGT.Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by goalie6263 View Post
    Okay if servers have VAC how will you be able to customize them? do you think it will have like RCON?

    the whole VAC thing is steam so it will probably be punkbuster wich is not bad but it's better than VAC.

  5. #5
    dammic2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amazed
    PB > VAC

    Me > PB

    Lololol

  6. #6
    Ipwnyou!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Suleja, Abuja Capital Territory, Nigeria
    Posts
    348
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    816
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    VAC2 is going to be in black ops..

  7. #7
    dammic2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipwnyou!! View Post
    VAC2 is going to be in black ops..
    Like BETA ^^

  8. #8
    goalie6263's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    its already confirmed
    " VAC: Confirmed
    We are serious about protecting the integrity of this game from hackers and cheaters who would otherwise ruin the fun for the honest players. Used in conjunction with our own anti-exploit measures, Theater reviews, trusted servers, and supplemented by server admins with kick and ban powers we believe that Valve Anti-Cheat will be an effective solution for Call of Duty: Black Ops PC. We are committed to working closely and diligently with Valve to deal with new threats as they appear."

    and it will have rcon..its in the BO pc forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Pussy + Weed = power







  9. #9
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by goalie6263 View Post
    its already confirmed
    " VAC: Confirmed
    We are serious about protecting the integrity of this game from hackers and cheaters who would otherwise ruin the fun for the honest players. Used in conjunction with our own anti-exploit measures, Theater reviews, trusted servers, and supplemented by server admins with kick and ban powers we believe that Valve Anti-Cheat will be an effective solution for Call of Duty: Black Ops PC. We are committed to working closely and diligently with Valve to deal with new threats as they appear."

    and it will have rcon..its in the BO pc forums
    css = rcon = modded servers = hacks = bypass vac = hackers and cheaters


  10. #10
    nesakysiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my house o_o
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    css = rcon = modded servers = hacks = bypass vac = hackers and cheaters
    Awesome chain.
    .












    .

  11. #11
    dammic2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    css = rcon = modded servers = hacks = bypass vac = hackers and cheaters
    css=shit

    The end

  12. #12
    nesakysiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my house o_o
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Blah
    So if it will use VAC i guess External Box ESP's will be for COD7:BO too eh?
    .












    .

  13. #13
    Edvardas96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    500
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by nesakysiu View Post
    So if it will use VAC i guess External Box ESP's will be for COD7:BO too eh?
    BO is not COD 7 i hate everyone who says that BO is COD7 !!!! IT'S NOT !!!!

    Only because there was call of duty 5 that does not mean that MW is cod6 it doesnt say it anywhere and if you would acutaly count all of the CODs you would see that MW2 is COD 11 and BO will be COD 12 , no outside links allowed so sorry cant give you the link of all CODs and sorry for offtopic ^^
    <--- iShadowLTu as you can see in my Avatar picture is my In-Game name for most online games.

  14. #14
    Domen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,535
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by goalie6263 View Post
    its already confirmed
    " VAC: Confirmed
    We are serious about protecting the integrity of this game from hackers and cheaters who would otherwise ruin the fun for the honest players. Used in conjunction with our own anti-exploit measures, Theater reviews, trusted servers, and supplemented by server admins with kick and ban powers we believe that Valve Anti-Cheat will be an effective solution for Call of Duty: Black Ops PC. We are committed to working closely and diligently with Valve to deal with new threats as they appear."
    Are they blind not seeing how many hackers the last game has due to VAC!!!
    Fuu... The only thing that makes me unhappy 'bout the game. =(
    You can believe in them.... But failure is already comming.

    Even i started to hack in MW 2. :/

  15. #15
    black iceee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Edvardas96 View Post
    BO is not COD 7 i hate everyone who says that BO is COD7 !!!! IT'S NOT !!!!

    Only because there was call of duty 5 that does not mean that MW is cod6 it doesnt say it anywhere and if you would acutaly count all of the CODs you would see that MW2 is COD 11 and BO will be COD 12 , no outside links allowed so sorry cant give you the link of all CODs and sorry for offtopic ^^
    u are right.. there is like a family tree xD

    cod 1
    cod 2
    cod 4: mw - cod: mw2
    cod 5:waw - cod: bo

    cod 3 is ps2 only I think maybe xbox duno

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. connecting with server issues
    By josephlwu in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 02:03 AM
  2. Problem with server hack
    By Salva123 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 08:24 AM
  3. [Release] v.84 GK uEMI (VAC) [With Auto CS and NO advertisement]]
    By CAFlames in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 11:40 AM
  4. know a crack to play on vac banned servers?
    By Diisasta in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 07:04 PM
  5. Connection Lost With Server
    By NatureSkillz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 10:23 AM