Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    yerp external one will have to mod what i have now or wait. now can we just forget the mw2 please was a mistake in writing. anywho i aint a noob or a choob.. i have been playing fps games since doom and i bet most of you kids dont even remember playing that ... PSS..... you can still get kicked for being good at aiming and they still call you a hacker, so what do you do then??? you cant win... skills means shit the powers that be will ban ya anyway...
    Last edited by fishnchips4T; 10-11-2010 at 06:21 PM.
    I never hack, if i did, i still would not kill anyone that is how bad i am at the game...

What do women and noodles have in common?? They both wiggle when you eat em!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT......

is it just me or is this pointless...it aint out yet.
    /done.
    THANK ME!! (grawls)
    THANKS button

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnchips4T View Post
    yerp external one will have to mod what i have now or wait. now can we just forget the mw2 please was a mistake in writing. anywho i aint a noob or a choob.. i have been playing fps games since doom and i bet most of you kids dont even remember playing that ... PSS..... you can still get kicked for being good at aiming and they still call you a hacker, so what do you do then??? you cant win... skills means shit the powers that be will ban ya anyway...
    There is no vote to kick player system in CoD
    No you can't get banned unless you use a hack.
    I don't recommend you to hack. If you're going to buy the game , why hack on it . You will probably be the first one to get banned in Black ops.
    If you don't i will get you banned with theater mode . Like most of the player will use at the beginning because it's cool/nice. So you will get banned anyway
    Enjoy your non - skillz life.
    Last edited by NGT.Rock; 10-12-2010 at 12:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Hi will this hack work for black ops at all being on the same engine etc etc. in case no one knows it's the unpatchable hack for mw2..
    You motherfucker, you just copied what I've posted, get the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by nesakysiu View Post
    Well I'm pretty sure that External Box ESP's will return, since Black Ops will run on same engine, etc, it should just require few modifications thats all.
    But don't get too excited, if Treyarch will actually care about Black Ops (not like Infinity Ward), they'll get it patched.
    But I don't want to make prognosis now, we will see in the future

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy_x View Post
    Stop going for hackz, just get damm skillz choobz..
    The game isnt even out yet and u all start QQin bout hackz?
    Yeez L2P choobz
    Well this is a hack site, why are you on it?

And that hack will not work for black ops. 99.9999999% guaranteed it won`t work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nesakysiu View Post
    You motherfucker, you just copied what I've posted, get the fuck out.
    What you talking about willis!!! i never copied any thing dumbarse !
    I never hack, if i did, i still would not kill anyone that is how bad i am at the game...

Thanks
    whats the points of posting a hack if the game is not even out?..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

What you talking about willis!!! i never copied any thing dumbarse !
    I'm gonna make you put shrimp on bobby
    Last edited by nesakysiu; 10-13-2010 at 05:19 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    CRIKEY!!! NOT ME SHRIMP'S MATE. stone the flaming crows!! btw who is bobby and why would i put shrimps on him for??

to the other Q all i was asking was would it work to thoes that know what external hack i am referring to. fps are selling there hacks btw they suck it hard the wankers.. as vip as well, so when it comes out the game will be hacked so anyway im gonna request this thread closed i have what i needed, the hack wont work is all i need to know thanks

/REQUEST CLOSE

Thanks
    Its probably true because you can learn the maps and then aim before someone usually comes and then they think your hacking

I got banned first day from MoH because of that but got unbanned because they didn't have proof of me hacking because i wasn't and they were raging so much xD

Thanks
    They said that there ganna make it anti-cheat somehow... so don't get your hopes up!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    No game is un hackable they can not make a game unti cheat proof. if they could combat arms would be doing it

Thanks
    People with jtags have already hacked the game, and had infinite ammo and such.

So yes there will be hacks. How much they will be used is the big question. Admins+VAC should do a much better job.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    This is the same as combatarms, you know the maps well you know where they will spawn and you know where and when to fire. you spawn camp and pick em off ( yes i'm a camper wanna marshmallow ) time and time again, and guess what?? your a hacker and thats not using chams to... i have to play with 10yo snot nose brats with no gift of the game at all. you kill em often cause they have light vests and your called a hacker. you can not win no matter what way you play. so you may as well become what they call you...if not by choice but by really giving them some thing to moan about

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    People with jtags have already hacked the game, and had infinite ammo and such.

So yes there will be hacks. How much they will be used is the big question. Admins+VAC should do a much better job.
    they didnt have unlimited ammo. Yes they hacked in to the beta . What are we missing , NOTHING , there ranks will be reset and they will get banned from the orignial copy.

Dude it doesnt take 5 seconds to make a hack -.- Because it is a new game it would take like one month or so. Because it's new and you need to find the right information about the game to make a hack.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast