Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    DopeHat244's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chattown
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Dead

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    Thats what I said a few days ago xD
    hahaha, thats where i got that from... gotta quit smokin'

    Give Me Some Credit....ShitBreak!!
    Steam:
    DopeHat


    BFBC2:
    .::dopeHat::.

    RainbowSix Vegas2:
    Dopehat244

  2. #17
    FreestyleABG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    173
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Off Amazon, its better
    Respect The Greatness
    *New Sig*
    add me on msn - kbgmasta@hotmail.com -

  3. #18
    Neekokeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    387
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I'll get it off steam, cos I'm lazy.
    I'm still trying to figure out whether I will get the 4 extra zombie maps when i order on steam, does anyone know? (if you buy hardened or prestige version, you get the 4 zombie maps from world at war, but on steam there's only one copy to buy..)

    Click on the banners to take a look at my mods.





  4. #19
    Domen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,535
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Neekokeen View Post
    I'll get it off steam, cos I'm lazy.
    I'm still trying to figure out whether I will get the 4 extra zombie maps when i order on steam, does anyone know? (if you buy hardened or prestige version, you get the 4 zombie maps from world at war, but on steam there's only one copy to buy..)
    You can only buy the normal version on steam for PC. I don't think there are Hardened and Prestige editions made for PC.

  5. #20
    slep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    144
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Steam is the best !

  6. #21
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    Just get the game from the internet/illegally and buy a cheap CD key.
    And how can we be sure those CDKeys aren't stolen/fake and will get your whole Steam account disbaled?
    Kinda afraid of that happening to me o.0

    @Topic:
    I think I found the very cheapest CDKey Store for Black Ops!
    At 'CDKeyHouse' it's only $29.99 / €22.00 / ~£18.50.

    Though, I don't know if this is completely legit, I mean G2Play etc look okay, but this site doesn't look professional really.


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

    DopeHat244 (10-31-2010)

  8. #22
    DopeHat244's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chattown
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    And how can we be sure those CDKeys aren't stolen/fake and will get your whole Steam account disbaled?
    Kinda afraid of that happening to me o.0

    @Topic:
    I think I found the very cheapest CDKey Store for Black Ops!
    At 'CDKeyHouse' it's only $29.99 / €22.00 / ~£18.50.

    Though, I don't know if this is completely legit, I mean G2Play etc look okay, but this site doesn't look professional really.
    G2Play . n e t is def. legit. I have done some research. They buy there Keys from other countries (3rd world) cheap and sell them cheap. G2Play is very good about giving the money back or new key if the one u purchased doesn't work. Have seen many testimonials, and not just on G2play site. The site is fairly new that why it doesn't look to professional. I have bought Fallout NV key, & LFD2 key. Both worked flawlessly! G2Play . n e t is awesome, if u think its BS than ur just mad u had to pay $59.99 before u found out about buying CD keys online.


    BTW: I did some comparing last night, and they by-far G2play has the cheapest Keys.
    Last edited by DopeHat244; 10-31-2010 at 09:50 AM.

    Give Me Some Credit....ShitBreak!!
    Steam:
    DopeHat


    BFBC2:
    .::dopeHat::.

    RainbowSix Vegas2:
    Dopehat244

  9. #23
    kklalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Has anyone already bought from this site (Cdkeyhouse) ?

    :> cheap
    S U C K








  10. #24
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Sorry for huge comment, underlined keywords :p

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeHat244 View Post


    G2Play . n e t is def. legit. I have done some research. They buy there Keys from other countries (3rd world) cheap and sell them cheap. G2Play is very good about giving the money back or new key if the one u purchased doesn't work. Have seen many testimonials, and not just on G2play site. The site is fairly new that why it doesn't look to professional. I have bought Fallout NV key, & LFD2 key. Both worked flawlessly! G2Play . n e t is awesome, if u think its BS than ur just mad u had to pay $59.99 before u found out about buying CD keys online.


    BTW: I did some comparing last night, and they by-far G2play has the cheapest Keys.
    I have seen some testimonals aswell, but who knows if they didn't set them up themselves?
    I've also read that Keys got disabled without a refund (Also at G2Play).

    Anyways, when they get their keys from countries like Russia, are you sure people in the USA for example can use them on Steam/EADM? Because some Games are Region-restricted..

    And then the thing I'm most worried about:
    What if Steam/EA terminates your account because the key you bought from a CDKey-site appears to be invalid/stolen?
    [I believe Steam/EA doesn't accept it when you tell them the Game/Key was bought at some 3rd Party CDKey Site]
    If this happens, then the money you spent on that particular Key is gone + other games (that were maybe bought from an offical retailer).


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  11. #25
    kklalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I already bought a lot of cd key on some "third party site" like you said, and never had a single problem. Plus, at least on most of websites you can check if it's region free or not. If it's a russian version, there is still some trick (like for MW2 russian version) to make it works in english. As for banned key, i heard (dunno if it's true or not) that people received a new key.

    Was just wondering for "cdkeyhouse" as i never tried this one.
    S U C K








  12. #26
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kklalz View Post
    I already bought a lot of cd key on some "third party site" like you said, and never had a single problem. Plus, at least on most of websites you can check if it's region free or not. If it's a russian version, there is still some trick (like for MW2 russian version) to make it works in english. As for banned key, i heard (dunno if it's true or not) that people received a new key.

    Was just wondering for "cdkeyhouse" as i never tried this one.
    Yes well I googled over 10 CDKeysites and found out that 'CDKeyHouse' was the cheapest for Black Ops.
    I have my thoughts about all these sites (Scam, stolen, banned) but especially about this one because G2Play atleast look professional, and this one doesn't o.0


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  13. #27
    kklalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    Yes well I googled over 10 CDKeysites and found out that 'CDKeyHouse' was the cheapest for Black Ops.
    I have my thoughts about all these sites (Scam, stolen, banned) but especially about this one because G2Play atleast look professional, and this one doesn't o.0
    I agree with you on this one.

    But i remember, and maybe some of you will, Onlinekeystore. At first this website was at least as awful as CDkeyhouse, and was the cheapest i found for MW2 (Russian version, something like 14€, steam version was like 22).

    I was very septic about it and tried, it worked well and it worked that well that the whole website is now fully professional and not that cheap anymore

    I think i'll give a try to Cdkeyhouse (when they'll have BO stock back) and tell you guys if it works : )
    S U C K








  14. #28
    Domen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,535
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    What is this for kind of site?
    It's spanish or something? :S
    Plus you can't even order something, just images...

    Let's keep it with G2Play and CdKeyHouse etc
    He's probably fooling around with some scam sites./

  15. #29
    [7.62]Forensik!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    i got mine from amazon for £30, pre-orderd (obviously) and comes on the day it comes out garenteed.






    I will own you on ANY game.

    I like hacking. Be carefull.



  16. #30
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [7.62]Forensik! View Post
    i got mine from amazon for £30, pre-orderd (obviously) and comes on the day it comes out garenteed.
    Did you get a bonus at Amazon?
    I heard you could get a exclusive Black Ops Avatar somewhere if you pre-ordered

    But I have no idea if that's an ingame Avatar or a Steam Avatar whatever...


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best Clantags ▌ CoD4/Mw2/Black Ops/...
    By iKiLLYouCro in forum XBOX Customizing & Modding
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 06:17 PM
  2. Best Gun On Black Ops?
    By Zithium in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 11:58 AM
  3. Best place to get hacks for Combat Arms?
    By Callousone in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 03:23 PM
  4. Best place to hack....Indian server....
    By turbo159 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 06:40 PM
  5. Whats the best place to get free brushes for photoshop?
    By thechewu in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:19 PM