just so you know there are 14 maps. here ill post them:
There are 14 multiplayer maps by default.
There are different sizes, small, medium and large.
Anyways these are the MP maps names:
ARRAY - Snow cowered map,good for sniping
CRACKED - Town ruins
CRISIS - Cuban jungle
FIRING RANGE - Military practice facility
GRID - Russian power grid
HANOI - Prison camp
HAVANA - City streets
JUNGLE - Jungle warfare,vertical gameplay
LAUNCH - Huge rocket silo
NUKETOWN - Nuke testing are
RADIATION - Nuclear plant
SUMMIT - Snowy mountains,research facility
VILLA - Cuban estate
WMD - Old soviet base
- Cracked, this map has been shown off before by both leaked beta footage and normally released videos. The map is themed around the streets of Vietnam.
- Jungle. Recently shown off for the first time, the map appears to have a lot of vertical options with wooden walkways etc.
- Array, it’s a large snow covered map and currently not much is known about it.
- Grid is a Russian based power grid and apparently has many strategic spots for epic gun fights.
- Havana, rather obviously is a Cuban city area that will mean lots of street level gunfights.
- Crisis is themed around Cuba and is a Cuban themed base and has both an indoor and outdoor section.
- Hanoi is a NVA prison camp although little else is known about this map.
- Summit is the snowy map from the multiplayer trailer. The buildings are part of a research facility that players will most likely see in single player.
- Villa is an urban estate which has long corridors possibly like the corridor side of Estate from MW2.
- Radiation is an operating plant most likely nuclear from the name.
- WMD is an old Soviet base and is apparently a well balanced map and suitable to most classes.
- Launch is the large space rocket facility map where the rocket actually takes off during the multiplayer match. This map featured in the multiplayer trailer when the crossbow with explosive dart was used.
- Nuketown is a nuclear testing ground although currently unclear which countries testing ground.
- Firing Range is the last map and as the name suggests is a military shooting range; expect lots of close quarter shooting in this map.