Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 211 to 223 of 223
  1. #211
    PURPLEDRANKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Impersonating staff is 30days/14days/31days depending on when you were banned(Rule changes from time to time), temporary bans will expire before aO.



    The ban list will be transferred if nothing unexpected would happen.
    transferring the banlist would be the dumbest idea aiw has had since letting blitz be an admin.. there would be a whole 30 pll playin there...so i highly doubt taht will happen.and if you notice half the aiw bans are because the aiw noobs get powned pissed and kick ppl for wining.. but cant wait for alterops

  2. #212
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by PURPLEDRANKA View Post
    transferring the banlist would be the dumbest idea aiw has had since letting blitz be an admin.. there would be a whole 30 pll playin there...so i highly doubt taht will happen.and if you notice half the aiw bans are because the aiw noobs get powned pissed and kick ppl for wining.. but cant wait for alterops
    I assume you hacked and then got banned, but claimed it was unfair.

    People that dont pay for the game, dont deserve a full on anti cheat. Hackers have to be taught a lesson besides just "Oh that was bad, heres a ban you can get by" Transferring the ban list will stop a lot of hacking, and make people scared to do it in the first place. And now with proper demo/record support, getting good proof will not be hard.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. #213
    dadofender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rome.
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    71
    I agree, people should have thought about that before... Hack = Ban

    You could play free on alterops, now PAY
    ~Motion Graphic Designer~

  4. #214
    adu.12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Lonely
    alterops black ops online free

  5. #215
    nikolayl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    506
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Its not online choob -.-

  6. #216
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    I assume you hacked and then got banned, but claimed it was unfair.

    People that dont pay for the game, dont deserve a full on anti cheat. Hackers have to be taught a lesson besides just "Oh that was bad, heres a ban you can get by" Transferring the ban list will stop a lot of hacking, and make people scared to do it in the first place. And now with proper demo/record support, getting good proof will not be hard.
    Ye true but some ppl did get banned for being legit, im not just saying it was me, i saw some cheat reports, lol some of them looked legit, and they got banned, no offence but the anit-cheat team kinda sometimes does a bad job doing there job.
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  7. #217
    Mazzerin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    Ye true but some ppl did get banned for being legit, im not just saying it was me, i saw some cheat reports, lol some of them looked legit, and they got banned, no offence but the anit-cheat team kinda sometimes does a bad job doing there job.
    Ya I think it's cool if the ban list gets transfered but the 'record and ban' system is gay, sometimes(mostly) people call me a wh'er on alterIW cuz I hear them and KNOW where they are, or when we got a UAV in the air I randomly spray through walls and they call me a cheat(I play SnD so ppl mostly watch KCs). I've wondered what would happen if they recorded me with no sounds, no radar and shit, they could simply say whwhwh and I get banned. That would be just retarded.

  8. #218
    Themonsterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    272
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i see no reason to talk about something that is probably 4 months if not longer away.

  9. #219
    einar300's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Themonsterman View Post
    i see no reason to talk about something that is probably 4 months if not longer away.
    Hell no!

    Read this: pretty much completed DWNet research, the road to having DemonWare server stuff will be smooth from now on 1 day ago

    Taken from alterops' webpage

  10. #220
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    Ye true but some ppl did get banned for being legit, im not just saying it was me, i saw some cheat reports, lol some of them looked legit, and they got banned, no offence but the anit-cheat team kinda sometimes does a bad job doing there job.
    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    Why I got banned in alterIWNet, I got accused for no recoil on ump45 silenced.


    Quote Originally Posted by Themonsterman View Post
    i see no reason to talk about something that is probably 4 months if not longer away.
    I see plenty of reason. This is a discussion board after all. convery said that they pretty much were though.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  11. #221
    l3lTonyl3l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    In Love
    OH MY GAD ITS MAX DAMAGE!?

    is that really you? yay

    question:
    i read on the homepage some weird thing that was posted yesterday, what did you say by that, that youre almost finished with the anti cheat thing on alterIW or that you are continuing on alterOPS?

    2. how long time is it gonna take, more like this year, january, or more like august? thx
    Why are there some people on this site complaining about hackers?

    guys

    THIS IS A HACK SITE!
    LEAVE IF YOU'RE AGAINST IT!!!

    sheesh

  12. #222
    dantegao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    That one place
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Cool
    I've played the PS3 verison of BO and to get to bots, you must push the 'Play Online' button first. But I understand about the zombies. Too bad my Skidrow Crack dosn't have them.





  13. #223
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by dantegao View Post
    I've played the PS3 verison of BO and to get to bots, you must push the 'Play Online' button first. But I understand about the zombies. Too bad my Skidrow Crack dosn't have them.
    Its ez to get bots and zombies with Skidrow's version.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] About Black ops and consoles.
    By Jimpan in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 07:59 PM
  2. [selling]Steam account whit Black ops and TF2
    By lol200 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 04:24 PM
  3. A question about Black Ops.
    By Disco // in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 04:46 PM
  4. Exclusive Information About Black Ops Multiplayer
    By XXXson in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 09:04 AM
  5. Exclusive Information About Black Ops Multiplayer
    By XXXson in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 03:49 PM