Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 223
  1. #121
    AZUMIKKEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My moms house... what's so funny about that?
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    462
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    All the people who tell you not to transfer the bans are probably on the list themselves -
    don't listen to them! O:
    www.YouTube.com/MpKiller100

  2. #122
    Patrik915's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Hi, sorry for my bad english
    So I have a little question . The aIW-team working on AlterOps? Or stopped?
    Thanx

  3. #123
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrik915 View Post
    Hi, sorry for my bad english
    So I have a little question . The aIW-team working on AlterOps? Or stopped?
    Thanx
    Obviously there working on it.
    It takes time to crack BO you know.
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  4. #124
    stubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    1,700
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lets pull out teh aimbotZz
    RESPECT LIST

    REECIBOI<--------BEST MATE ON MPGH?
    ROXAS<--------IS HE DEAD?
    WOLF<-------- JEALOUS LIL C*** HE IS
    SHAUNC<--------FORCED ME TO PUT HIM HERE HE'LL JUST RAPE ME AGAIN
    TOXIN<-------- ALWAYS USED TO WATCH MA BACK BRAH, I FINK YEW DEAD NOW
    INSOMNIAC<--------HE'S TEH SHIT /
















  5. #125
    Mitsurugi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    Obviously there working on it.
    It takes time to crack BO you know.
    O rly?

    EDIT by NTAuthority: alterOps will likely not be developed, or at least delayed. Not due to it not being possible, but due to me not having any interest in BO or any MP game anymore.
    .
    It's funny because he's fat!

  6. #126
    rowan112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    623
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    Well, not really because some hackers learn their lesson after getting banned, and BO is way better then Mw2, so hackers that got banned will think twice before they hack on alterOps, so therefore i'm against on the transfer of the ban list to alterOps.

    P.S I bet if you got banned in alterIWnet i bet you wouldn't say that.
    thing is i dont need hacks to own people

  7. #127
    tylershobbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I think they should reset ban list for black ops. because some people did get banned for some stupid reasons. They want to try it. So let him choose i just think he should reset. Let him make good hack security & report hackers. I think he should reset b/c some people are sorry for hacking. Some aren't. but just report all hackers. Because some people have got banned that weren't hacking. So they should have 2 chance everyone should. But if there banned on black ops if he does reset dont let them play again.

  8. #128
    rowan112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    623
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by tylershobbs View Post
    I think they should reset ban list for black ops. because some people did get banned for some stupid reasons. They want to try it. So let him choose i just think he should reset. Let him make good hack security & report hackers. I think he should reset b/c some people are sorry for hacking. Some aren't. but just report all hackers. Because some people have got banned that weren't hacking. So they should have 2 chance everyone should. But if there banned on black ops if he does reset dont let them play again.
    so your saying the thousands of people thats been banned shouldnt be banned on black ops so they can hack again and shit i dont think so

  9. #129
    tylershobbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
    so your saying the thousands of people thats been banned shouldnt be banned on black ops so they can hack again and shit i dont think so
    I was trying give most people 2chance but the big big hackers.
    Because least 10% of the people were banned really didn't do hacks or anything like so. Like I got banned for good kills. Like wall bangs. Radar. My clan recorded me when i was doing really good that day. Edit some of it make it look like 1 & I got banned.

    Thats what I am saying give most people 2chance
    but big hackers that u know for fact that are big hackers Dont unban

  10. #130
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
    so your saying the thousands of people thats been banned shouldnt be banned on black ops so they can hack again and shit i dont think so
    Lol, not to break it to you, but did you read my whole post? I said hackers will think twice before they hack in BO, and hackers actaully learn their lesson to.

    And P.S I can pwn without hacks too, just got accused for no recoil on ump :/ and got banned.
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  11. #131
    lookin4chams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    under the bridge
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
    Thanks, mate.



    I don't know if we're going to transfer the banlist yet.
    ok max i think that since its a new game theres gotta be a new chance. Basically when you ban people its like putting them through exile through that game, there still going through exile but are having a chance to experience newer and better lands. All im saying is give us a chance, the smart ones would have learned there lesson by now thus abiding by the rules and the stupid ones will just get banned all over again. I mean seriously all the people who have made mistakes (including me) were waiting for black ops to come out just for the oppurtunity to play again. AND THEN AGAIN THE IDIOTS WHO WILL HACK AGAIN WILL BE STRIPPED AWAY FROM THEIR PRIVILEGES . Simple, Easy, Effective.
    Last edited by lookin4chams; 11-11-2010 at 01:32 PM.
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted












    EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

    WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

    FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: http://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

  12. #132
    Max Damage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    357
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
    ok max i think that since its a new game theres gotta be a new chance. Basically when you ban people its like putting them through exile through that game, there still going through exile but are having a chance to experience newer and better lands. All im saying is give us a chance, the smart ones would have learned there lesson by now thus abiding by the rules and the stupid ones will just get banned all over again. I mean seriously all the people who have made mistakes (including me) were waiting for black ops to come out just for the oppurtunity to play again. AND THEN AGAIN THE IDIOTS WHO WILL HACK AGAIN WILL BE STRIPPED AWAY FROM THEIR PRIVILEGES . Simple, Easy, Effective.

    Fair enough.

    Though, I'm banning xGoDLyZz Xx on sight.

  13. #133
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
    Fair enough.

    Though, I'm banning xGoDLyZz Xx on sight.
    Lets say I'm banned on AlterIwnet, will I be banned on AlterOps?


  14. #134
    lookin4chams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    under the bridge
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
    Fair enough.

    Though, I'm banning xGoDLyZz Xx on sight.
    thank you well decided so is there any status report on the upcoming blackops server or will that not be untill a long A$$ time????
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted












    EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

    WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

    FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: http://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

  15. #135
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    757
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    thats pretty cool

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] About Black ops and consoles.
    By Jimpan in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 07:59 PM
  2. [selling]Steam account whit Black ops and TF2
    By lol200 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 04:24 PM
  3. A question about Black Ops.
    By Disco // in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 04:46 PM
  4. Exclusive Information About Black Ops Multiplayer
    By XXXson in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 09:04 AM
  5. Exclusive Information About Black Ops Multiplayer
    By XXXson in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 03:49 PM