Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 52 of 52
  1. #46
    Schmandkopp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    In my honest opinion, Singleplayer hacks are really for wusses. I mean you have all the time you need, you can try over again and for gods sake, if you do get stuck at one place, leave it and then come back.

    What's the point in hacking in SP? MP is a different thing, but SP? You gotta be kidding.

  2. #47
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmandkopp View Post
    In my honest opinion, Singleplayer hacks are really for wusses. I mean you have all the time you need, you can try over again and for gods sake, if you do get stuck at one place, leave it and then come back.

    What's the point in hacking in SP? MP is a different thing, but SP? You gotta be kidding.
    Its fun. Unless you are doing it just to beat the game or make it out like you did it yourself. You should have seen the rediculous scores I had in Spec-Ops, but I never would have claimed them to be real.

    But after youve played the game enough, it is kinda fun to hack teh hell out of it and see how much you can break.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. #48
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Its fun. Unless you are doing it just to beat the game or make it out like you did it yourself. You should have seen the rediculous scores I had in Spec-Ops, but I never would have claimed them to be real.

    But after youve played the game enough, it is kinda fun to hack teh hell out of it and see how much you can break.
    lol rage aimbot in sp veteran mode hahahha... funny...


  4. #49
    iKiLLYouCro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany, Croatia
    Posts
    678
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    SiNGLEPLAYER hacking = Bannable like in Mw2
    ADD ME ON XFire: iKiLLYouCro



  5. #50
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    lol rage aimbot in sp veteran mode hahahha... funny...
    If anything the 'tarded AI in this game deserves it.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  6. #51
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    If anything the 'tarded AI in this game deserves it.
    true, i teabadg their corpse while aimbotting other 50 guys lmaoo.


  7. #52
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    I consider every post after the bump as a bump, too.

    Meaning 5 posts deleted as spam.

    Topic closed.



  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blubb1337 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]master131 (12-18-2010)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. WARNING Vac Chaos 2.0 Update WARNING
    By fubar086 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 09:53 AM
  2. [WARNING]Do never post ur real username
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 07:19 AM
  3. [Warning] Very Disturbing anime.
    By SadisticGrin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 07:51 PM
  4. Severe Warning to those who want to make a private server
    By Rocker1989 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 06:34 PM
  5. [WARNING] there are trolls on MPGH
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 08:02 PM