Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    i know you can't play online so why u people still talk about it and who robs her granny?omg what a poor guy! please close this thread

Leader of BlaZe!

----------------------------------->I'm Gonne Snipe you Down!<----------------------------------

Thanks

Lightbulb

Hey guys, take it easy stop being stupid, all this guy wants is to get more out of his skidrowly version of Black Ops. And for those people who donít know, itís actually possible to play zombies

1. Open Black Ops Single player.exe
    2. Press the tilde key ~, which is the button next to number 1 and below ESC
    3. That opens up the console, there will be a dark green bar at the top of the screen
    4. Copy and paste (By using Ctrl+V) on to the console one of the following commands:

map zombie_pentagon
    --OR--
    map zombie_theater
    5. Press the ~, (Same key that opened the console) to close the console
    6. Wait for it to load, and you should be ready to play Zombie

Enjoy

Disclaimer: I was not the first person that discovered this trick, if you are interested in credits, Google is your friend

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    i tried and now i got the following error please help me

its stops in the 67%(i think....)

Leader of BlaZe!

----------------------------------->I'm Gonne Snipe you Down!<----------------------------------

Thanks

Lightbulb

YehÖ You opened up the wrong Black Ops File.

Donít open up the multiplayer, it wouldnít work.
    Open up The Single Player Version and do the instructions on my last post. (BlackOps| Not BlackOpsMP)

Try again, it should work Ok.

--Edit--
    Go to 3rd page of this thread to see how to enaible the console for singleplayer Black Ops
    Last edited by Angelchev; 12-03-2010 at 12:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    i can't open the console in singleplayer i press the button next to number 1 but i must say that the button i press is with a 3 and 2 3 above and the 2 down please help me how i open console in singleplayer?

i do

-i open singleplayer exe
    -i get the menu with mp, zombie, settings etc...
    -then i press the button and nothign happens.

Leader of BlaZe!

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by knightlvx View Post
    i can't open the console in singleplayer i press the button next to number 1 but i must say that the button i press is with a 3 and 2 3 above and the 2 down please help me how i open console in singleplayer?

i do

-i open singleplayer exe
    -i get the menu with mp, zombie, settings etc...
    -then i press the button and nothign happens.
    0. What would be a good idea is to apply
    Call.of.Duty.Black.Ops.Update.1-SKIDROW
    Itís an update that comes with some improvements on the game, Just google that, and find a link for a torrent (If you donít know what a torrent means, then just Youtube that one)

1. Ok to enable console on Black Ops Single player You will need to find a file called:

Config.cfg

2. The problem with this is you need to find where this file is located. The following file directories are where this file might be, because for different windows + way of installing the game, the file happens to be at a different location.

-Just Look if the following directories exists:
    C:\Users\Angelchev\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Prog ram Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - Black Ops\players\Config.cfg

-It may also be inside the folder where your black ops files are; so for example
    Desktop\My Games\Call of Duty Black Ops\players\Config.cfg

If all Else fails, Iím afraid you will have to use the search function on Windows and search:

Config.cfg
    --Or--
    Players

Best of Luck finding, because I know it was a pain to find for me.

3. After Finding the file open it with notepad, or any text editing application and press Ctrl+F/Ctrl+S to search the following text:

seta monkeytoy "1"

-Then change the 1 to 0 so it looks like this:

seta monkeytoy "0

Now you need to save the file, and then go to my first post for instructions to start the game (if you forgot how to do it ) and when you try to open up the console it should work

Best Of Luck, Just apriciate the help Iíve given you , a lot of people here would say ďGTFO, Youtube/Google is your friend NoobĒ and other strange things LOL .I'm glad it helped you
    Last edited by Angelchev; 12-03-2010 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Just Updating a short Tutorial

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelchev For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (12-03-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelchev View Post
    1. Ok to enable console on Black Ops Single player You will need to find a file called:

Config.cfg

2. The problem with this is you need to find where this file is located. The following file directories are where this file might be, because for different windows + way of installing the game, the file happens to be at a different location.

-Just Look if the following directories exists:
    C:\Users\Angelchev\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Prog ram Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - Black Ops\players\Config.cfg

-It may also be inside the folder where your black ops files are; so for example
    Desktop\My Games\Call of Duty Black Ops\players\Config.cfg

If all Else fails, I’m afraid you will have to use the search function on Windows and search:

Config.cfg
    --Or--
    Players

Best of Luck finding, because I know it was a pain to find for me.

3. After Finding the file open it with notepad, or any text editing application and press Ctrl+F/Ctrl+S to search the following text:

seta monkeytoy "1"

-Then change the 1 to 0 so it looks like this:

seta monkeytoy "0

Now you need to save the file, and then go to my first post for instructions to start the game (if you forgot how to do it ) and when you try to open up the console it should work

Best Of Luck, Just apriciate the help I’ve given you , a lot of people here would say “GTFO, Youtube/Google is your friend Noob” and other strange things LOL .Anyways Hope you get it to work
    First, skidrow's version doesnt come with a players folder, so you can either do some work to create it, or dl mine that I posted which already has the console unlocked.
    Second, TC was asking to play online with a cracked version which he cannot do.
    Last edited by Heartview; 12-04-2010 at 12:24 PM.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    ow ty guy ur the best
    but i know if u talking about config.cfg
    ty man

Leader of BlaZe!

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    First, skidrow's version doesnt come with a players folder, so you can either do some work to create it, or dl mine that I posted which already has the console unlocked.
    Second, TC was asking to play online with a cracked version which he cannot do.
    Wow, slow down there mate,
    TC was asking to play online with a cracked version which he cannot do.
    He was asking me how to get zombies to work if you didn’t see his post about the error he got.
    First, skidrow's version doesnt come with a players folder
    That’s misleading my Friend, but you reminded me, I forgot to mention to apply the Call.of.Duty.Black.Ops.Update.1-SKIDROW
    Which is an update that creates a players folder (which is not necessarily in the Black Ops directory)

you can either do some work to create it, or dl mine that I posted which already has the console unlocked.
    You guarantee he wants to download your files? By doing it manually he can get experience on how things work, and understand better how he has a working game. I’m just pointing out.

Last note, Im sure you have a great tutorial and may even be better, but you understand I was just trying to help a guy , after all I got here first, you shouldn’t worry about it, I’ve got this handled, but if you insist go ahead, take it over for me.

Updated My instructions on This Page for Players Folder
    Last edited by Angelchev; 12-03-2010 at 01:34 PM.

Thanks
    Wow, slow down there mate,
    He was asking me how to get zombies to work if you didn’t see his post about the error he got.

That’s misleading my Friend, but you reminded me, I forgot to mention to apply the Call.of.Duty.Black.Ops.Update.1-SKIDROW
    Which is an update that creates a players folder (which is not necessarily in the Black Ops directory)

You guarantee he wants to download your files? By doing it manually he can get experience on how things work, and understand better how he has a working game. I’m just pointing out.

Last note, Im sure you have a great tutorial and may even be better, but you understand I was just trying to help a guy , after all I got here first, you shouldn’t worry about it, I’ve got this handled, but if you insist go ahead, take it over for me.

Updated My instructions on This Page for Players Folder
    First off, I wasnt attacking you so you slow down here.

I knew he was asking for zombies, but there are many other threads about how to get zombies to work. The search button will save everyone a lot of time.

And I'm not trying to increase my dl count or anything. I was saying that there is a players folder that I uploaded with everything he needs in it. He is going to get just as much 'experience' if he dl's that and installs it as he would have you listing everything out. If he doesnt want to ok. I was pointing it out.

Also, after installing the zombie update (the first skidrow update) you dont need to use the console to start zombie maps. You can do it through the main menu.
    Last edited by Heartview; 12-03-2010 at 04:44 PM.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks

Wink

No. I didnít mean anything bad.
    Itís the way I did it, and do it now, I knew a way| He didnít search that means = I told him the way I did it, probably certainly not the easiest, but Iím not going to make a vb.net patcher. I just thought he would understand better how it works, you know Ė instead of getting some files and shoving them in his hardrive, it would feel nice to know that he did it all by himself from scratch (Discluding the Tutorial) maybe give him a sense of pride or something.

Right letís forget about this, he has got it now, heís probably on wave 20 as your reading LOL

Thanks
    No. I didnít mean anything bad.
    Itís the way I did it, and do it now, I knew a way| He didnít search that means = I told him the way I did it, probably certainly not the easiest, but Iím not going to make a vb.net patcher. I just thought he would understand better how it works, you know Ė instead of getting some files and shoving them in his hardrive, it would feel nice to know that he did it all by himself from scratch (Discluding the Tutorial) maybe give him a sense of pride or something.

Right letís forget about this, he has got it now, heís probably on wave 20 as your reading LOL
    pfft. Only pros like me make it past lvl 20
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks

Talking

Only pros like me make it past lvl 20
    Well who knows, maybe he is something of a pro, after all he has plenty of time to practise if you know what I mean

Thanks
    or use a trainer if you know what i mean.

Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    or use a trainer if you know what i mean.
    Trainer? Na. I find it easier to ď/GodĒ. Or even get Cheat engine, and edit score value . But I agree trainers make it simpler , but canít agree if itís the easiest way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12