Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Its not.
    But its less addictive tho.
    Also: actually there is more skill required for Black ops, if you want to quickscope, if not:
    there's less skill required. What i like about BO is the customization, and almost no tubers. Also Sniper only = fun, if you have a little skill... (yes i have...) but mw2 is/was way more addictive.

PS: LMAO: mw2 is going down on psn, for a while! (yes i like xbox better, but i have a PC >.>)
    Ex-

Previous Names: Leaf, Acinonyx, Fawkes.

Thanks
    Would you guys stop calling it MW1. It was CoD4, and really shouldnt be associated with its predecessor in any way.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Would you guys stop calling it MW1. It was CoD4, and really shouldnt be associated with its predecessor in any way.
    What thats stupid?
    Its name is Call of Duty Modern Warfare so why can't you call it CoD MW?
    Calling it MW1 might be odd, but I think it is smart because if you just say MW then I would associate it with MW2 because I played it more then MW. So saying MW1 is a way to make sure that everybody knows what you mean.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Ummn...
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2
    So why not MW1/MW ?

Black ops is really fun but i think the wager matches suck a little bit because you have to wait until your lobby (6 players) is full (waiting upto 3minutest) then play upto 5 min then getting flamed if youre good, map change, again waiting for other players because 3 of 6 ragequitted the game (waiting again upto 3minutes) then playing again 5minutes and so on... It just annoying to wait such a long time to play a simple wagermatch... better would be if one map takes 2-3 rounds.
    The Sniping sux a little bit because of gayhards silly sense of reality Ô.o (A sniper shooting hip fired everywhere except straight ? And at the same time saying Cod7 is supposed to be really realistic...)

Mw2 is imo much more annoying then anything in BO due to all those Noobtubing and cheating guys...

Cod4 is the Best CoD ever made... The Sniping is fun and needs skill. The weapons are ballanced and there are mods and Customs maps so its all the time something different playing CoD

Thanks
    How many people called it MW1 when it was out? Nobody. It was CoD4, and should remain that way. It wasnt until MW2 came out, that people started calling it MW1, like it was somehow attached to MW2. The stories were semi-connected, but MW2 was just so bad that CoD4 shouldnt want to have anything to do with it. Really, its just sad that the only reason some people know about CoD4 is because MW2.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    plus modern warefare is plural for 1 lol...hence why they called it "mw2"...

BUT FO YO BITCHES WHO THINK B.O IS BORING GIMME UR ACCS.
    no but seriously don't wanna play em ill trade you for other accs.
    Last edited by Skyline.; 01-30-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    warefare
    Fail?

It all depends on who is playing.
    You all may hate knitting but your grandma thinks its the most exciting thing ever.

Hmkay,
    /Closed.
    CoD Minion: Jan 13th 2011 to April 11 2011
    MMORPG Minion Since: March 28th 2011 to April 11 2011

Don't be afraid to rep, you aren't loosing anything!
    Don't forget your P&Q's. Press the thanks button if someone has helped.
    jamesa1994@hotmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12