Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored

    New MPGH BO Public VIP coming up..

    Hey fellas..

    We @ MPGH are satisfied with the increase of activity in CoD section.. so we decided to release our VIP for free.. it won't be like this forever.. but it will remain so for a while.. (still don't know how much)..

    We also need your opinion about it.. most of the bugs are solved..

    Not reallt good at announcements.. but I hope you got the idea..

    The final touches should be ready very soon.

    ~MPGH Staff.

    P.S There is one more thing coming up.. that you will definelly like.
    Last edited by B4M; 03-30-2011 at 09:26 AM.


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B4M For This Useful Post:

    JamesA1994 (03-31-2011),Skyline. (03-31-2011),thisseas09 (03-31-2011)

  3. #2
    Jasperdepasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\MPGH<3\Jasperdepasper™
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Fine
    Awsome! Can you tell the features??
    Jasperdepasper™
    MPGH<3


    Code:
          _                              _                                      
         |M|                            | |                                     
         |P| __ _ ___ _ __   ___ _ __ __| | ___ _ __   __ _ ___ _ __   ___ _ __ 
     _   |G|/ _` / __| '_ \ / _ \ '__/ _` |/ _ \ '_ \ / _` / __| '_ \ / _ \ '__|
    |☺|__|H| (_| \__ \ |_) |  __/ | | (_| |  __/ |_) | (_| \__ \ |_) |  __/ |   
     \MPGH/ \__,_|___/ .__/ \___|_|  \__,_|\___| .__/ \__,_|___/ .__/ \___|_|©  
                     | |                       | |             | |              
                     |_|                       |_|             |_|
    Code:
     __  __ _____   _____ _    _ 
    |Ja\/sp|erdep\ /asper|!|  |!|
    |M\☺☺/M|M|__)☺|L|  __|M|__|M|
    |P|\/|P|P LOL/|O| |!L|P ☺☺ P|
    |G|  |G|G|    |L|__|O|G|  |G|
    |H|  |H|H|     \MPGHL|H|  |H

  4. #3
    BatzGun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Would be awesome ;D

  5. #4
    broken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    cant wait...mpgh ur best....just tell us the features....

  6. #5
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    this will be for Black Ops only?
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  7. #6
    rename's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    lol wait wait wait so this will be like BO online 4 free betwen mpgh players
    I cant read.

    Just woke up.

  8. #7
    cgallagher21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,583
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    296
    My Mood
    Busy
    When you say "COD Section" does it mean for BO only or for every COD game?

  9. #8
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Play&Win View Post
    this will be for Black Ops only?
    Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
    When you say "COD Section" does it mean for BO only or for every COD game?
    MW2 too.. we'll see if CoD 4 deserves one too..

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasperdepasper View Post
    Awsome! Can you tell the features??
    Chams Aimbot Lazors and much more.. best part... it is stealth injection..


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  10. #9
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Who does it ? :3
    Love You All~

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Melodia For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (03-31-2011)

  12. #10
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Who does it ? :3
    Maybe HELL_DEMON? He is pro with Mw2 Hacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  13. #11
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Who does it ? :3
    Very modest as always.. never takes the credits xD


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  14. #12
    d0h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trashbin
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    142
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Play&Win View Post


    Maybe HELL_DEMON? He is pro with Mw2 Hacks.
    you mean like his vac disabler that failed from the first second?
    Last edited by d0h; 03-30-2011 at 01:17 PM.

  15. #13
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by d0h View Post
    you mean like his vac disabler that failed from the first second?
    No VAC disabler needed this time..


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  16. #14
    d0h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trashbin
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    142
    My Mood
    Doh
    it was just an example. nevermind.
    if its so "pro" then you should add thermal function!

  17. #15
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by d0h View Post
    it was just an example. nevermind.
    if its so "pro" then you should add thermal function!
    The function is a bit unstable.. beta testers confrunted a lot of problems with it..

    Still thinking if we should add it to the final product.


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast