Thread: inb4youallhate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    The way you play it which is what this is about your reasons are good. However I differ to you. I find that MW2 is that balanced. Sure most guns have up and downs but some have more or less than others.
    For example there is the obvious one of the UMP45 with silencer. Low recoil. High Damage. Good clip. Good portability. Good reload.

In Black ops I play Hardcore most of the time with my friends now so Ghost isn't too much of a problem. For Perk 1 I use Flack Jacket 90% of the time. Because I play search and destroy lot you can stand on claymores without dying and because it's hardcore you don't have to worry about spy planes. However I do normally use the spyplane killstreak but I never fully rely on it due to the amount of people using ghost.
    In my opinion Black ops is more balanced that MW2. It's about finding the weaknesses of what you're up against. The only real weakness to noob tubes in MW2 is close range with a shotgun or a really small gap to see out of with a sniper. The UMP in good hands is unbeatable long or short range.

I do find that getting killstreaks in MW2 was more rewarding. Although I have been shot down more times in black ops than MW2 (Ratio not actually)

I Love the MW2 Campaign and The Multiplayer I could play for ages but just recently It has gotten too boring for me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    The way you play it which is what this is about your reasons are good. However I differ to you. I find that MW2 is that balanced. Sure most guns have up and downs but some have more or less than others.
    For example there is the obvious one of the UMP45 with silencer. Low recoil. High Damage. Good clip. Good portability. Good reload.

In Black ops I play Hardcore most of the time with my friends now so Ghost isn't too much of a problem. For Perk 1 I use Flack Jacket 90% of the time. Because I play search and destroy lot you can stand on claymores without dying and because it's hardcore you don't have to worry about spy planes. However I do normally use the spyplane killstreak but I never fully rely on it due to the amount of people using ghost.
    In my opinion Black ops is more balanced that MW2. It's about finding the weaknesses of what you're up against. The only real weakness to noob tubes in MW2 is close range with a shotgun or a really small gap to see out of with a sniper. The UMP in good hands is unbeatable long or short range.

I do find that getting killstreaks in MW2 was more rewarding. Although I have been shot down more times in black ops than MW2 (Ratio not actually)

I Love the MW2 Campaign and The Multiplayer I could play for ages but just recently It has gotten too boring for me
    To let you know, I didn't write that on my previous post. It was somebody else, but he/she said all the exact same things I needed to say.

I play hardcore in MW2 too, it's just more fun. I like using SMGs and shit.

People say the AK is OP in MW2, but I hardly see anyone use it, let alone get a few kills from it due to the recoil.

But I think that not all the guns are OP. It's just that some people are really good with them, and they make it seem like it's OP.

From my experience, the guns people say are OP aren't really for me. It just doesn't feel like it for me

I may be wrong or whatever.

It's just my opinion.
    Love you all

~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post

To let you know, I didn't write that on my previous post. It was somebody else, but he/she said all the exact same things I needed to say.

I play hardcore in MW2 too, it's just more fun. I like using SMGs and shit.

People say the AK is OP in MW2, but I hardly see anyone use it, let alone get a few kills from it due to the recoil.

But I think that not all the guns are OP. It's just that some people are really good with them, and they make it seem like it's OP.

From my experience, the guns people say are OP aren't really for me. It just doesn't feel like it for me

I may be wrong or whatever.

It's just my opinion.
    I can play really easily with most of the guns in MW2 Most of them have little to no recoil

I was too lazy to find someone that would say the same things i wanted to
    I haven't heard anyone call the AK overpowered in MW2 But I can get some really good scores with it.

I play Hardcore in black ops because most of the guns take 4+ bullets to kill someone in core. In hardcore I feel like I have the freedom to use any gun and get lots of kills with it Like I could in MW2.

I think it all comes down to play style
    I love a bit of run 'n gun but sometimes I just sit back and talk to people

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    BO failed after a few months. Got boring, every game in black ops is the same every time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    BO failed after a few months. Got boring, every game in black ops is the same every time.
    What's boring about it though, why do you like it, why is it boring?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

What's boring about it though, why do you like it, why is it boring?
    I don't really know why, but it just gets boring playing it now. For some reason now I like MW2 over BO.

Thanks
    [edited for editing]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I DID SAME THING

i just started zombies again, and playing multiplayer for some reason

Click Here for Photoshop CS5 Crack

Click Here for my AutoSpammer

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    [edited for editing]
    I'm waiting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I enjoy MW2 more than Black Ops. But I play BO more because I'm better at it than MW2. I can barely get a positive KDR in MW2, but in BO I can get a 2.0 KDR easily (I know that is still not that good, but good enough for me ).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post

It left a bad taste in his mouth because he sucked dick at it.
    ~
    Yeah pretty much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12