Thanks

Start Lobby by Command.

Hello Guys,
    im currently trying to play cod bo1 on my pc with a friend.. so i got a lan mod from gbT5, but theres a problem. Normally you are suppose to have it on 2 PCs and then connect through lan to each other. but i dont have 2 pcs, i have 1 pc and it has very much power, it can run black ops 1 on 2 monitors, my friend on the right, me on the left. so when i join the lobby with each game, it gets bugged and says that only one player is in the lobby and when i press on both games ready up, it just counts one and the game wont start. so is there any console command or anything to start the game? I already tried /party_minplayer 1 but i doesnt change anything.. am i doing something wrong or do i need to write that in the config.cfg file? I really appreciate help. thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Are you saying your running 2 games of bo1 on the one computer? I am pretty sure they wont connect to the same server from the same computer. Not 100% sure why technically but I am %80 sure you can't :P gl!

Tell "TheGuy", "-Panda" sent you!

Thanks
    Yes, iam running both games on my computer, on file is renamed, that it can even start twice.. but that shouldnt me a problem at all.. But why wouldnt they connect? like the problem may be that it has the same internal ip and stuff, but why is that a problem in cod games you can do that too.. cod4, wow...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by derkrasseboy View Post
    Yes, iam running both games on my computer, on file is renamed, that it can even start twice.. but that shouldnt me a problem at all.. But why wouldnt they connect? like the problem may be that it has the same internal ip and stuff, but why is that a problem in cod games you can do that too.. cod4, wow...
    Like you said yourself. The IP that is given to your computer. Each device that is connected to your modem has it's own sorta IP (not 100% sure what the technical term is). You are trying to join the lan with your ip twice. So it glitches out a kicks you pretty sure :3

Tell "TheGuy", "-Panda" sent you!