Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent

    How to buy a damn russian key.

    Hello, i went today to 2 websites where they sell CD-keys. A few of you guys suggested me to buy the russian key for 20 eur. So yea, i am going to buy it. But when i go to those 2 sites, it sais that the russian cd-key is LOCKED into russia and some other countries. If i activate that key in my country, will i get banned or something worse? Also, does that mean that i will be playing only on a bunch of russian servers?

    Thanks in advance,

    - Apple.

  2. #2
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
    Hello, i went today to 2 websites where they sell CD-keys. A few of you guys suggested me to buy the russian key for 20 eur. So yea, i am going to buy it. But when i go to those 2 sites, it sais that the russian cd-key is LOCKED into russia and some other countries. If i activate that key in my country, will i get banned or something worse? Also, does that mean that i will be playing only on a bunch of russian servers?
    1. well that means that key can only be used in those countries.

    2. No it simply won't allow you to install that key from your location/region. itll just probly reject you.
    3. What ever is closest to you and your region/location is the servers you connect to.

    hope i helped =)


  3. #3
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    You can activate russian keys. I bought one for Mw2.

    g2play is a good place to buy them but right now Black Ops isn't on sale since it just came out..
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Insane For This Useful Post:

    House (11-17-2010)

  5. #4
    House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,990
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    8,952
    My Mood
    Cynical
    U can get it for 9.95 e or 13.5 $ (plati . ru) or even cheaper at (1c . ru)

  6. #5
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    U can get it for 9.95 e or 13.5 $ (plati . ru) or even cheaper at (1c . ru)
    Thanks, i will buy it from that first one. Never thought that new released games can get so cheap. Thanks again.

    - Apple

  7. #6
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
    Thanks, i will buy it from that first one. Never thought that new released games can get so cheap. Thanks again.

    - Apple
    You could do that ofcourse because it's cheap, but have you already thought about activating a Russian key through Steam? (Region-locked)


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  8. #7
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    You could do that ofcourse because it's cheap, but have you already thought about activating a Russian key through Steam? (Region-locked)
    I did, i will ask a friend to do it for me.

  9. #8
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
    I did, i will ask a friend to do it for me.
    Then you're good I guess

    /Request close?
    Since it's solved...


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  10. #9
    [WhA]4FunPlayin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    757
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Use a VPN.

  11. #10
    majeric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    You can activate russian keys. I bought one for Mw2.

    g2play is a good place to buy them but right now Black Ops isn't on sale since it just came out..

    Did you got ban? I bought RU Key and dude activate it for me(he was from Slovenia like me so it was not hard to make a deal) for 25€...

    I have some fears about geting banned :/

  12. #11
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by majeric View Post
    Did you got ban? I bought RU Key and dude activate it for me(he was from Slovenia like me so it was not hard to make a deal) for 25€...

    I have some fears about geting banned :/
    I bought it from cdkeyhouse. I will let the staff activate it for me. I'm in the same situation as you. But i don't think i will get banned.

  13. #12
    majeric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
    I bought it from cdkeyhouse. I will let the staff activate it for me. I'm in the same situation as you. But i don't think i will get banned.
    I hope god heard and bless you

  14. #13
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by majeric View Post
    I hope god heard and bless you
    Same for you buddy and thanks

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to PP_CrazyApple For This Useful Post:

    majeric (11-17-2010)

  16. #14
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    You can activate russian keys. I bought one for Mw2.

    g2play is a good place to buy them but right now Black Ops isn't on sale since it just came out..
    i just bought 1 of that site, just now waiting for my key. 45 aus Zzz regoin unlocked

    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    U can get it for 9.95 e or 13.5 $ (plati . ru) or even cheaper at (1c . ru)
    cool ty.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 02:51 PM
  2. How to buy premium on KR
    By BadAssHackers in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 02:30 AM
  3. [Request] Tut how to buy Nexon Cash
    By lolliepop in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 08:21 PM
  4. Explaining how to buy weapons.
    By wrasia in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 10:03 AM
  5. How to buy all the weapons?
    By EyalZamir in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 11:08 PM