Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Zombies Console Cheats On Multiplayer Zombies

Alright, Ive been trying my hardest to be able to do this.

I've researched many cheat commands from other sites, such as "ufo" and more. MPGH is the only site that I know of that has the zombie mode gun names, and thanks to the user who posted it. I've been experimenting constantly on how I can be able to run the console with the ability to use cheats, while having players able to join my game.

What I started out with:
    Console. Online capability (retail BO).

Became:
    Console (still in sp), running trainers online (might be VAC ban, we'll see in a few weeks), etc.

Where I am now:
    I've been constantly testing. So far, the furthest I've gotten is running a private match with the ability to use the console cheats. When a player connected, it would tell them that the match doesn't exist anymore. That is the furthest I've gotten, by using devmap. I havn't used /serverinfo yet during the private match so I'm not completely sure if the server is actually running, if not, I might be able to find a console command to start a zombies server on the local client while running a /devmap. I've also used the thing in config.cfg, at the end add "seta thereisacow "1337"" or something like that. Nothing happened.

Anyone have any tips/insight on this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Hmm.. VAC is enabled in SP so I guess you're banned now.. sorry..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    no you are not banned, if you want to unlock console open player/config file and change seta monkeytoy 1 to 0 /