Thread: program

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    erikkire1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Cool

    program

    i have see a lot of trainers programs
    but i dont now how she make it
    i have search a lot of times
    for how to make trainers pc bo
    but never i get an answer i ask people who make it but she dont say it
    how to make the trainers programs
    if you have a tutorial for how to make it than i will that

    also thanks
    erikkire1

  2. #2
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by erikkire1 View Post
    i have see a lot of trainers programs
    but i dont now how she make it
    i have search a lot of times
    for how to make trainers pc bo
    but never i get an answer i ask people who make it but she dont say it
    how to make the trainers programs
    if you have a tutorial for how to make it than i will that

    also thanks
    erikkire1
    Coding things like hacks and trainers is not something that can be taught how to be done in an afternoon, or a nice friendly tutorial. Its hard.

    first you are going to need to learn whatever language you plan on coding it in. C++ is the better one, but using Visual Basic is a little easier, with an alost 100% chance at getting banned for using. Same goes for cheat engine, but in cheat engine you just need to know about finding/editing memory.

    So go read some X for dummies books on whatever language you want to learn, and by the time you get proficient, you will know how to make trainers. Any other help you need some of the coders here can help then.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. #3
    erikkire1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Cool
    so
    maybe if i read something about it than i can learn it
    whats the best c++ or visual basic
    also thanks man

  4. #4
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by erikkire1 View Post
    so
    maybe if i read something about it than i can learn it
    whats the best c++ or visual basic
    also thanks man
    C++ is a language. A programming language. Just go to a library or bookstore and get a C++ for dummies book.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  5. #5
    Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    7,691
    Reputation
    561
    Thanks
    1,866
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by erikkire1 View Post
    so
    maybe if i read something about it than i can learn it
    whats the best c++ or visual basic
    also thanks man
    Visual Basic is easier if you are beginner, but if you are advanced coder (if you know how to code bigger things), use C++


    Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011





    Skype: mpgh.flash
    MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com


    “I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

  6. #6
    GBot!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,363
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post


    Visual Basic is easier if you are beginner, but if you are advanced coder (if you know how to code bigger things), use C++
    I started out with C++ it went fine

  7. #7
    Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    7,691
    Reputation
    561
    Thanks
    1,866
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    I started out with C++ it went fine
    I haven't knew anything about C++, when i started coding ..


    Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011





    Skype: mpgh.flash
    MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com


    “I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

  8. #8
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post


    I haven't knew anything about C++, when i started coding ..
    Most people start out with VB and move up to C. Some people dont.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low