Thread: Ban for nothing

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    horsepwner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Italy/Naples
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Ban for nothing

    I'm banned for nothing coz i edit my cfg,so i edit max rate max ping and i did banned
    So now exist anything for baypass this?

  2. #2
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    oooofftttt
    thats why you just play normal.


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

  3. #3
    d0h!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by horsepwner View Post
    I'm banned for nothing coz i edit my cfg,so i edit max rate max ping and i did banned
    So now exist anything for baypass this?
    SHIT me too and i only thought about going to take a nice shit.

  4. #4
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by d0h! View Post
    SHIT me too and i only thought about going to take a nice shit.
    That doesnt really make sense. o_O

    But for OP, no you did not get banned for editing the config. I can assure you of such. You are on a hacking site, so lying about hacking is kinda stupid.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

    Hawky1337 (01-03-2011)

  6. #5
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    That doesnt really make sense. o_O

    But for OP, no you did not get banned for editing the config. I can assure you of such. You are on a hacking site, so lying about hacking is kinda stupid.
    Maybe his brother/sister/dog/cat/ferret cheated and not him


    /sarcasm

  7. #6
    SviperS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im On A Boat 8D
    Posts
    442
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    Maybe his brother/sister/dog/cat/ferret cheated and not him


    /sarcasm
    hahahaha
    Cat?Dog? Lol
    Thanks me if i help you :P

  8. #7
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    you used the following;

    Either,
    Vac disabler,
    hacks VIP/Non-VIP,
    or failed in Texture Modding correctly.


  9. #8
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    you used the following;

    Either,
    Vac disabler,
    hacks VIP/Non-VIP,
    or failed in Texture Modding correctly.
    yeahs
    prob he used hacks


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to L3G3ND_KILL3R For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (01-04-2011)