Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    jozza7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    [SOLVED]How to mod?

    Hey guys im jozza/zpanix..

    ive played mw2 and got black ops when it came out and i would like to know how to mod things on black ops could someone give me a detailed tut on how to because i would really like to know how to mod.

    one mod im thinking of is Dog-Fight

    where theres two gunships that you spawn in and yeah its just a dog fight really.

    really all im saying is i just need help and my steam is jozza7 please please help me to mod i would really like to

    Cheers, Jozza
    The Aussie MW2 Player Quotes "Imma Gonna Go To The God Dam Australian Army Meet The Bloody Red Head Queen Or Some Shit Den Go Grab One Of Dos Interventions Or Whatever And 360 QuickScope And Get A Fucking Headshot Then Those Cheating Japs Turned On Super Jump (Since They Were Host God Dammit!) Then Some Bloody Idiot Friggen Turned On Some Aimbot So I Grabbed Dat Mofo Noob Tube and Bloow There fucking Heads Off Then I Found Some "Press To Nuke Ze Germanz" I Pressed It.... Hooray That They Dont Recruit Mw2 Players In The Army!"

    Ban Status: BANNED 3 TIMES ONE ACCOUNT STILL GOING STRONG

    <3 <3

    Add My Steam Or MSN
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVV
    Steam: Jozza7
    MSN: Jozzarox7@hotmail.com

  2. #2
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by jozza7 View Post
    Hey guys im jozza/zpanix..

    ive played mw2 and got black ops when it came out and i would like to know how to mod things on black ops could someone give me a detailed tut on how to because i would really like to know how to mod.

    one mod im thinking of is Dog-Fight

    where theres two gunships that you spawn in and yeah its just a dog fight really.

    really all im saying is i just need help and my steam is jozza7 please please help me to mod i would really like to

    Cheers, Jozza
    i believe someone has already made the 2 gun ships mod where they spawn and fight with each other have a look around...


  3. #3
    Domen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,535
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    i believe someone has already made the 2 gun ships mod where they spawn and fight with each other have a look around...
    It was the mighty Azumikkel.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Domen For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (01-13-2011)

  5. #4
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,326
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Is this solved or not? These posts dont seem to direct at the question 'How to mod?'
    Maybe try looking at my FAQ here:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/323-call-d...s-modding.html

    Especially the link in the 3rd question.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to master131 For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (01-13-2011)

  7. #5
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    Is this solved or not? These posts dont seem to direct at the question 'How to mod?'
    Maybe try looking at my FAQ here:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/323-call-d...s-modding.html

    Especially the link in the 3rd question.
    now it's partially solved..i was just stating that he is asking more than 1 q's.


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyline. For This Useful Post:

    JamesA1994 (01-13-2011)

  9. #6
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    Hmm... start with basics.. I am sure you can find some threads to help you with that here.

    /marked as solved


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011