Thread: Russian

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Russian

    I bought a English version on Steam and I want to change the language to Russian. How I do that?

    kthx

  2. #2
    rowan112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    623
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]ima Funk™ View Post
    I bought a English version on Steam and I want to change the language to Russian. How I do that?

    kthx
    LOL why buy a english version if u want to play it in russian just buy a russian key lmao which is only like £16

  3. #3
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
    LOL why buy a english version if u want to play it in russian just buy a russian key lmao which is only like £16
    Because Russian keys are blocked in the US region smartass.

  4. #4
    rowan112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    623
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]ima Funk™ View Post


    Because Russian keys are blocked in the US region smartass.
    use a russian VPN dumass, or buy one from keys4.me they activiate it for u and then u can play it in russian or just get some russian files

  5. #5
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
    use a russian VPN dumass, or buy one from keys4.me they activiate it for u and then u can play it in russian or just get some russian files
    Okay well obviously you cannot just "get some russian files" Unless you would liek to upload some then GTFO

  6. #6
    rowan112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    623
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]ima Funk™ View Post


    Okay well obviously you cannot just "get some russian files" Unless you would liek to upload some then GTFO
    im not uploading 500mb just for you

  7. #7
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
    im not uploading 500mb just for you
    Cool Story Bro

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Disco // For This Useful Post:

    Kakerzone (01-18-2011)

  9. #8
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Did you try to change your steam language? I think that works..

    Steam --> Settings --> Interface --> Change to Russian

    Then Black Ops should reinstall in Russian.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  10. #9
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]ima Funk™ View Post


    Cool Story Bro
    ...annnnnd

    .

    You realize that if you are going to act like an ass, that even less people are going to be willing to upload almos 2 1/2 gigs for you?
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  11. #10
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Did you try to change your steam language? I think that works..

    Steam --> Settings --> Interface --> Change to Russian

    Then Black Ops should reinstall in Russian.
    I did. BUt then I tried starting the game and its leik.

    'LOL WTFBBQ NO ZONE UMAD?"

  12. #11
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    use google
    russian black ops files
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  13. #12
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    use google
    russian black ops files
    I have done that before I have posted this.

  14. #13
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    In my opinion rowan112 was the asshole of this conversation.. I'd be glad to upload these for you, If I had a Russian key..

    Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
    LOL why buy a english version if u want to play it in russian just buy a russian key lmao which is only like £16
    Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
    use a russian VPN dumass, or buy one from keys4.me they activiate it for u and then u can play it in russian or just get some russian files
    Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
    im not uploading 500mb just for you
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Insane For This Useful Post:

    Disco // (01-16-2011)

  16. #14
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    In my opinion rowan112 was the asshole of this conversation.. I'd be glad to upload these for you, If I had a Russian key..





    Dima started the name calling. But the problem here is, is that there is about 2 and a half gigs to upload. That would take a lot of time. If someone wants to then fine, but I certainly wouldnt waste my time with it.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  17. #15
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Why don't you just use English?
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast