Thread: [Help] Ideas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    Quote Originally Posted by prisma View Post
    Make it easy and not like...
    "Ohh there's a button... And there's another... Hey another button again... I love buttons... Ohh and another one... Buttons Buttons Buttons... I really love buttons <3.. ohh what's this button for ? *deleted all*"
    I'm not a fan of complicated GUI's either.



  2. #17
    Ravallo Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    • Rate Textures: Like/Dislike or Stars 1-5
    • Commenting on Textures
    • Top Creators -> Reputation System?
    • Viewed/Downloaded # Times
    • Advanced Search Options (By: Sniper/Assault/Secondary etc, By: Colour?)


    All I can think of really, James already had some aswell

  3. #18
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo Backup View Post
    • Rate Textures: Like/Dislike or Stars 1-5
    • Commenting on Textures
    • Top Creators -> Reputation System?
    • Viewed/Downloaded # Times
    • Advanced Search Options (By: Sniper/Assault/Secondary etc, By: Colour?)


    All I can think of really, James already had some aswell
    1. Will be implemented.

    2. Will be done on a later version.

    3. X best voted
    X most voted

    Easy. Further rep system...isn't voting basically a rep? So... :/ or did you mean something different?

    4. It will be sorted by Weapons and so on. If you only want to see AK47 textures, you will only see same. So there will be search options...

    By colour...useless IMO cuz most textures have lots of different colours



  4. #19
    Acinonyx Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DUTCH! :)
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Angry
    just make it look modern, with a nice metal blue/gray little like texture installer (house)
    Currently banned for 1337 posts
    till 28-4-2013


    Sex is like a joke, some people get it, some people don't

  5. #20
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Acinonyx Backup View Post
    just make it look modern, with a nice metal blue/gray little like texture installer (house)
    House is doing the GUI again. So it will prolly be in steam style again.

    Will the admins moderate from a client or on the web like your login sys?
    Either from the web or an extra client.

    Most likely web tho.
    Last edited by Blubb1337; 01-17-2011 at 10:23 AM.



  6. #21
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    well good luck to whatever you create


  7. #22
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    well good luck to whatever you create
    Rating system has been involved now btw.



  8. #23
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
    Rating system has been involved now btw.
    noice


  9. #24
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    My laptop is fucked. I'll continue the system/finish it in a few days when my laptop is working again <_>.



  10. #25
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
    My laptop is fucked. I'll continue the system/finish it in a few days when my laptop is working again <_>.
    what laptop you have?..
    ever thought of getting a basic pc?


  11. #26
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    what laptop you have?..
    ever thought of getting a basic pc?
    Packard Bell
    6GB Ram
    Win7 x64
    Intel i5
    ATI Radeon 5650 1GB

    I do have a desktop pc. However, I hate working on it.

    I will continue it a bit on my desktop this weekend tho.

    Probably going to finish the php system for it...

    Also, should the program be accessable with a login or should every1 be able to use it w/o a registration?



  12. #27
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
    Packard Bell
    6GB Ram
    Win7 x64
    Intel i5
    ATI Radeon 5650 1GB

    I do have a desktop pc. However, I hate working on it.

    I will continue it a bit on my desktop this weekend tho.

    Probably going to finish the php system for it...

    Also, should the program be accessable with a login or should every1 be able to use it w/o a registration?
    I think it kinda depends on how it works. Maybe there should be a log in for people that want to upload, but people that just want to download dont have to. But to do things like rate or comment the would obviously need to login.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  13. #28
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    So overall, I pretty much do need a loginsystem...

    Gonna add it, np...but it'll take a bit :P



  14. #29
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
    So overall, I pretty much do need a loginsystem...

    Gonna add it, np...but it'll take a bit :P
    Considering textures are broken atm, I think you have a good bit of time.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  15. #30
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Considering textures are broken atm, I think you have a good bit of time.
    not really (sorry to be a pain) lol. i using them right now hahahah..


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast