Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    ficko88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Tired

    Thumbs up [Solved]Obtaining Marathon Pro

    ... is frickin' impossible. I'm forced to play CTF which is only filled with campers and for the top I have to wait 10 seconds to respawn.
    Brilliant.

    I really don't understand why I should be losing my mind with this crap.

    So I kindly ask you gentlemen, is there some sort of an unlocker that will give me Marathon Pro and won't get my ass banned?

    ALL I want is just The Marathon Pro.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    pwnr1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by ficko88 View Post
    ... is frickin' impossible. I'm forced to play CTF which is only filled with campers and for the top I have to wait 10 seconds to respawn.
    Brilliant.

    I really don't understand why I should be losing my mind with this crap.

    So I kindly ask you gentlemen, is there some sort of an unlocker that will give me Marathon Pro and won't get my ass banned?

    ALL I want is just The Marathon Pro.

    Thanks.
    no there isnt

  3. #3
    shadow310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im the bomb your holding
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    sort anser no
    cheapest VPS server around
    Watch and sub if you like this is a 35-0 in one game


  4. #4
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    There are no Stat/Perk/Money Editors or Unlockers.
    Everything is Server Sided.


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  5. #5
    Freakuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not on computer.
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Mellow
    STOP REPEATING EACH OTHER LOCK THIS UP PLS
    Get 200 posts []
    Get 400 posts [::]
    Get 1000 posts []
    GET -100 REP []

  6. #6
    [WhA]4FunPlayin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    757
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Lonely
    NOO? don't you know modern rules? 10 people say the same thing!

    You can't unlock pro perks, it's all server sided.

  7. #7
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayin View Post
    NOO? don't you know modern rules? 10 people say the same thing!

    You can't unlock pro perks, it's all server sided.
    Its people like you that think its ok to keep posting thats the reason people do.

    But honestly? capping 15 flags is no big deal at all. People whine about actually having to DO something to obtain something in a game kinda worries me.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (01-21-2011)

  9. #8
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Its people like you that think its ok to keep posting thats the reason people do.

    But honestly? capping 15 flags is no big deal at all. People whine about actually having to DO something to obtain something in a game kinda worries me.
    "I WANT A NEW GAME WHERE I ACHIEVE SOMETHING"!!!!

    "OMFG NOW ITS TOO HARD FMMMMML"


    lol typical looser.


  10. #9
    JamesA1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The dark side
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    271
    Thanks
    529
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    /Moved to Help.
    /Marked as Solved.
    CoD Minion: Jan 13th 2011 to April 11 2011
    MMORPG Minion Since: March 28th 2011 to April 11 2011

    Don't be afraid to rep, you aren't loosing anything!
    Don't forget your P&Q's. Press the thanks button if someone has helped.
    jamesa1994@hotmail.com