Well first off, its caused by the game putting too much strain on your RAM. Its probably overheating. So while your computer is on, (it needs to be on, so that the allocated memory for the game gets saved in the cache) open your computer and take all of your ram out. It will probably come up with an error message, but thats just letting you know that your RAM is out of the computer. Now go to the sink and run cold water over your RAM sticks. This will cool them off quick. Then to stop them from overheating further, take some toothpaste, and rub it over the gold parts on the bottom of the stick. Toothpaste will increase conductivity, and help cut down on some of the heat loss. Plug your RAM back in, toothpaste and all, and restart your computer.
PS: To get serious answers next time, try NOT starting off your message calling everyone dicks.