Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Weird.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cold

    Trouble With Texture Modding

    I have photoshopped my own texture mod for the Galil (it's just neon green). I put it back in my iw_11.iwd directory (where i found it) and when I run black ops, it's fine. But when I join a game, it crashes and says "Invalid IWD files refrenced!" an tells me the filepath to my texture. Then crashes.

    WHAT DO?
    Welp.
    Yeah.

  2. #2
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,875
    Im assuming you did all the Hex/CRC editing correctly?
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. #3
    Weird.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Im assuming you did all the Hex/CRC editing correctly?
    @Heartview
    I followed you're guys' tutorial step by step.
    HELP PLEASEEEE.
    It works though in Private Match.
    Last edited by Weird.; 06-13-2011 at 09:50 PM.
    Welp.
    Yeah.

  4. #4
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,875
    Then its probably VAC cock-blocking you from getting into games.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (06-14-2011)

  6. #5
    Weird.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Then its probably VAC cock-blocking you from getting into games.
    Just asking a favor, If i gave you the dds or the IWI of the gun I want modded, would you hex and CRCFix it for me? Cause I think I'm doing something wrong. Also, how long do you typically let the CRC32 Fixer go for?
    Welp.
    Yeah.

  7. #6
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Weird. View Post
    Just asking a favor, If i gave you the dds or the IWI of the gun I want modded, would you hex and CRCFix it for me? Cause I think I'm doing something wrong. Also, how long do you typically let the CRC32 Fixer go for?
    lemme' tell you something, if it isnt working on ONLINE ONLINE mode, then its vac3, so you wont be able to bypass that,

    /solved.