Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Weird.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cold

    Hacking in Combat Training

    Is this possible? Cause I have noticed that there is a Valve Anti-Cheat option in the game setting in CT to change it on or off.
    Welp.
    Yeah.

  2. #2
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,540
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Weird. View Post
    Is this possible? Cause I have noticed that there is a Valve Anti-Cheat option in the game setting in CT to change it on or off.
    I think this is because if some of your friends join.
    would they be "banned" or would you like it to be hack able

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #3
    Weird.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by jorndel View Post
    I think this is because if some of your friends join.
    would they be "banned" or would you like it to be hack able
    I just want to play with hacks by myself and some bots.
    Welp.
    Yeah.

  4. #4
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    you shouldn't get banned in combat training with vac off
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  5. #5
    Weird.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    you shouldn't get banned in combat training with vac off
    Thank you.
    Welp.
    Yeah.

  6. #6
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,438
    My Mood
    Blah
    /solved

    /closed