Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 246
  1. #16
    Demented420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    242
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    71
    Or you can go to Combat Training???

  2. #17
    harterfail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I have made everything except for replacing the exes, cause it is not approved yet and at the Moment I get an error that I need Network connection to play

  3. #18
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by harterfail View Post
    I have made everything except for replacing the exes, cause it is not approved yet and at the Moment I get an error that I need Network connection to play
    That's why there is a crack posted :3

  4. #19
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Demented420 View Post
    Or you can go to Combat Training???
    this is so u can go into multiplayer and loads a map without getting dc
    than u open console and spawn bots etc and have fun

  5. #20
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    You are a genieus. You saved my god damn life. Thanks dude.

    Just a little question, i know it's impossible but, is there any way to gain XP?

  6. #21
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
    You are a genieus. You saved my god damn life. Thanks dude.

    Just a little question, i know it's impossible but, is there any way to gain XP?
    I asked Bas (NTAuthority) and he knew a guy that knew a guy that was working on it.. I guess it will be posted on MPGH within days :3

  7. #22
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    I asked Bas (NTAuthority) and he knew a guy that knew a guy that was working on it.. I guess it will be posted on MPGH within days :3
    Thanks man.
    I was waiting to play this shit for a week.

  8. #23
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,688
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,560
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Looks good.

  9. #24
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i dl'ed from alteriw
    it's awesome and it realy works now i can play online
    and i even can play with low laggs :O
    only my processor is to slow so i can't load maps etc than i am disconnected but now i can play
    and the bots are better than players online xD

    thanks !

  10. #25
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    i dl'ed from alteriw
    it's awesome and it realy works now i can play online
    and i even can play with low laggs :O
    only my processor is to slow so i can't load maps etc than i am disconnected but now i can play
    and the bots are better than players online xD

    thanks !
    Hehe, since you're host the lag can only be blamed on the processor :3
    I got 30-50 ping on my laptop =P

  11. #26
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    `my ping is 40
    but i have just a pentium 4 processor
    i was happy when i could run mw 2 on extra

    but it's playable

    thx

    only when i am ingame i can't use commands than it comes as just a normal message?
    Last edited by lolbie; 11-16-2010 at 01:16 PM.

  12. #27
    apocalipsaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    The link to download dont work ? anyone wana upload it?

  13. #28
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalipsaa View Post
    The link to download dont work ? anyone wana upload it?
    It's not approved.. I got a media fire one but I'm sure I'll get punished if I post that =P

    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    only when i am ingame i can't use commands than it comes as just a normal message?
    What command are you trying?
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 11-16-2010 at 01:25 PM.

  14. #29
    apocalipsaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Pm me then the link ? plzzz i am fucking crazy right now )

  15. #30
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalipsaa View Post
    Pm me then the link ? plzzz i am fucking crazy right now )
    Unverified user.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to play Warrock when your region is not supported/listed
    By Beer_Hunter in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 06:40 AM
  2. How to play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl on PC
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 04:22 PM
  3. How to play KWR
    By WalterDrega in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 09:46 PM
  4. |Tut| How to play Warrock on a High Resolution
    By ltkort213 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 12:26 AM
  5. How to play CS 1.6 for free?
    By sundud3 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 05:05 PM

Tags for this Thread