if u get the "exe_cannot_find_zone" error read this
Ok i had this problem but i figured out how to fix it.
1. Open Steam
2. Click on your Games library
3. Now right-click on the game name e.g. Call of Duty Black Ops and click on Properties. Keep in mind this will only work for Steam games, not for shortcuts to games.
4. Next, go to the tab Local files
5. Below click on Verify integrity of game cache
6. Wait until Steam validated the game cache integrity
NOTE:i didnt make this.
Google is ure best friend you know/yea
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Krister For This Useful Post: