Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Themonsterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    272
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    you can remove sound files im pretty sure or at least swap em with a 1s of nothing wav and change the crc32.

  2. #17
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Themonsterman View Post
    you can remove sound files im pretty sure or at least swap em with a 1s of nothing wav and change the crc32.
    Even then I dont think thats the problem. I dont see how disabling a sound card would work in the first place though.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. #18
    panzerbjørn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pizza Hut...
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Sound is more important for me than lag

  4. #19
    Styla-Jempo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    oh damn i can run black ops with constant 70 to 90 fps but only with no sound -.-"

    why they just cant fix this piece of shiet



    MY penis is 50 cm large

    If you want to see him, just press thanks



  5. #20
    spiritwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    709
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Styla-Jempo View Post
    oh damn i can run black ops with constant 70 to 90 fps but only with no sound -.-"

    why they just cant fix this piece of shiet
    That's what they are working on right now.
    --
    "Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."

    Spiritwo |






  6. #21
    Styla-Jempo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    they already released 2 updates, that ruined the game more than they fixed the bugs and glitches, cause i am laggy now even in zombie mode!



    MY penis is 50 cm large

    If you want to see him, just press thanks



  7. #22
    Styla-Jempo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    i have to say that i have 140 fps xD

    :P



    MY penis is 50 cm large

    If you want to see him, just press thanks



  8. #23
    thewisedumbguy9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in canadia
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Styla-Jempo View Post
    So guys I found a solution that works for me perfect!

    1.Right click on the "workstation" icon
    2.Go on properties
    3.Go on hardware
    4.Go on Device Manager
    5.Look for your soundcard and deactive it!
    6.Restart your computer and start BO

    So you see that you dont have any sound then, but you also have no laggs!It doesnt matter to me, because I listen music when I play
    useless.... just diable sound occlusion in the options, it brings back SO MUCH power.

    Quote Originally Posted by Styla-Jempo View Post
    So guys I found a solution that works for me perfect!

    1.Right click on the "workstation" icon
    2.Go on properties
    3.Go on hardware
    4.Go on Device Manager
    5.Look for your soundcard and deactive it!
    6.Restart your computer and start BO

    So you see that you dont have any sound then, but you also have no laggs!It doesnt matter to me, because I listen music when I play
    useless.... just diable sound occlusion in the options, it brings back SO MUCH power.
    hey guys i made my very first youtube video and i'dlike to know what you think and how i could improve it or what features i can add, you're the best MPGH, props to all of you


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12