Wangtim3 - Teaching me how to bind
BobsBees - Writeing the guide, Making bind codes, enableing console.
The start this off by saying that only REAL Call of duty Black Ops CD buyers can only use it (Don't think it will work on the pirated versions)
1) Go to your computer -> Program files -> Steam -> Steamspps -> common -> call of duty black ops -> players.
Here is my 2 locations but I have windows 7. (Might not work for non window 7 users)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\ players
C:\ProgramFiles\BlackOps\players or C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\VirtualStore \Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty -- Black Ops\players
2) Open up the file "config.cfg" using note pad.
3) Hit "Control + f" and search for *monkeytoy "1"* (Don't inculde stars) change the 1 to a 0.
Congratulations are 75% done and have successfully enabled the console by pushing the "~" key!
Adding the bind codes (Zombie MODE ONLY)
1) At the bottom of ALL the paste this in.
2) Go ingame and use the TOP number pad for your computer keyboard not the side (Only one for laptops is the top).
The only keys I binded are 0, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5.
Do not bind more then 6 or risk crashing and "nullifiying" call of duty black ops. (Already happend to me sadly).
IMPORTANT NOTE; You the community decide how long untill this gets patched. You leech it, You ruin it for EVERY ONE just remember that.
THIS GUIDE IS NOT FOR SHARING.
Last edited by Blubb1337; 12-08-2010 at 06:07 AM.
Reason: New secret patch, Rpg and mines no longer work.
User CP -> Edit Signature -> Make less then one line.