Making your Game mode
1: Go to Private Match and change the game mode to Search & Destroy
2: Edit your game options to have:
Time Limit: Unlimited
Allow Killcam: Disabled
Number of Lives: Unlimited
Max Health: Minuscule
Set custom killstreaks for Gunship at 1, 2, 3
3: Now save the game mode to your File Share
Notes for the video:
• Instead of making the game mode, just load the one already in your File Share
• Click Edit Game Options and overwrite the one in the File Share (instead of removing and re-adding)
• When you have to press A, mash the crap out of the A button.
• Make sure there is 1 Friend and 9 Enemies
• If there are no bots in your game, you will need to repeat the process in the video
Summary of the above:
The above will allow you to play Search & Destroy on Combat Training with minuscule health, no time limit, unlimited score and 3 Gunships per 3 kills. Once in the game there will be 9 bots vs. you and you will be rewarded 500 points per kill. All you really need to do now is spawn kill the bots till you are level 50 - which takes about 20 minutes. I'd stock up on Gunships then spawn kill, seems to be the most effective. I also recommended them in the offensive spawn, where you would be on the defense team.
The rectangle is where you need to move your Gunship too. This will allow you to easily clean up any bots running around the map to continue spawn killing all 9 bots for the fastest points.
How to Prestige in Combat Training
1: Have a friend invite you to Player Match
2: Edit Playercard
4: Have your friend switch lobbies to Combat Training
With this you will be able to reach level 50 with a full bar in 20 minutes. From there you can prestige as many times as you like to allow you to preform different glitches, or for whatever reasons you may have.